cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Lol, fair enough, @lmaster!! I find it less gross than super rosey scented ones though and cause it dissipates quickly.

@lmaster gingerbread cookie?! Was it as good as it sounds? 

@CookieGirl1 no it was a total let down, no good scent, and I didn't even know it was a clay mask 😂 it had that typical clay mask smell 😳

@lmaster ewwwwww 😳

@lmaster  I didn’t know there was a bubble tea blueberry!!! I need it!!

@ather ohhhhh yes and grape and cherry!!!

@lmaster  I have the mango and I’ve seen the strawberry on the masking thread! 

All these fruity ones from the line are excellent @ather 

how do you like the  rich kid coconut gel?

@WhereYouStand it was ok, not stand out to me, and the scent was odd 🤷

RE: Empties - V2

Not For Me: I had to throw these out they were bad for my hair especially the roots.

not for me: 

I wanted to like this it smelled really good.  I feel like I prefer body washes that have more bubbles. this one didn't get very sudsy. 

just ok. The detox is DC but it was still good to use so I finished it up I wasn't very hooked on the scent i think i bought it at the time when it was around because there was a mermaid on it. the serum was ok. 

Likes: the meyers clean day hand soap in lilac was a backup because I couldn't find the lavender. the lavender is my fave. but the lilac isn't half bad. 

really loved all these. the mini container with the writing partly missing is glow recipe watermelon sleeping mask. and sadly one of my mermaid makeup brushes died. while I was cleaning it. 

Re: RE: Empties - V2

@WhereYouStand, RIP to the mermaid brush - it was such a pretty brush. 😞 Agree with the OGX - it’s not a good fit for my hair; I haven’t found a product in that line that works well for me. 

I love that Ms. Meyers Lilac scent too, @WhereYouStand

I do not care for OGX also. It dries out my hair. @WhereYouStand 

@emaisgr8  their shampoo and conditioner are terrible! i do however like the coconut scented body wash they have now. 

Some great masks in your loves, @WhereYouStand!! 

Not a bad month, all said 🙂

And I promised to tag you, @itsfi because I DID use up the Dr. Brandt foam like I intended (which I actually see as more of a mask than anything) and I'm thrilled to finally be done with it!!!!

Nothing overly outstanding but this is one of those cases where "the sample made me buy it" with the Becca liquid highlight.  I caved.  Not mad about it.Nothing overly outstanding but this is one of those cases where "the sample made me buy it" with the Becca liquid highlight. I caved. Not mad about it.The Dr. Brandt foam was pathetic!  And the nail polish is a declutter--it's probablly one of the worst I've ever used.The Dr. Brandt foam was pathetic! And the nail polish is a declutter--it's probablly one of the worst I've ever used.I actually managed to use up most of the Stila glitter shadows before they completely dried up.I actually managed to use up most of the Stila glitter shadows before they completely dried up.The Blueberry Sugar candle is hands-down one of my all-time favs.The Blueberry Sugar candle is hands-down one of my all-time favs.

Thanks for the tag @CookieGirl1. I chuckled at the “I’m thrilled to be finally done with it.” feedback. 😆 

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

This is a great set of empties! I love love the Nars Creamy Concealer and the Stila Eyesahdows! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@CookieGirl1  Blueberry sugar sounds delicious!!

@ather it's probably my favorite of their candles. Banana bundt cake would be next :-).

1 Reply