cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Just a couple of empties for April. Most of the products I would try again. I would have to say the Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g and LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original are my favorite lip "maintenance" products. I highly recommend giving each a try if one hasn't already. I received the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mLin a Play box awhile back. I was very impressed! I turned around and purchased one during the sale.

IMG_1803.jpeg

That is a great way to describe the Laneige lip mask @EuDeMa. I had damaged lips last year and it couldn't fix them but it is great for maintenance.

RE: Re: Empties - V2

@ShortErica Agreed! I try to use it a couple nights a week just to keep my lips from cracking and relatively hydrated.

Love the Laneige lip mask layered on at night! Nice empties, @EuDeMa

You went through some amazing products @EuDeMa! 😃 Love the scent of the Bum Bum cream and yes to the Farmacy balm (and the Laneige). I love pretty much every Farmacy product I’ve tried. So good! 💛

@EuDeMa I just got some more BumBum during the sale too!

It wasn’t much of a month for using products up as i’ve been trying out a lot of new skincare  but I did get through a lipstick!   Wooo!!! F5061CC3-0A48-4861-BFB5-9F2672F0EAD3.jpeg

2F81FA30-80A8-469A-8702-6C5432062868.jpeg

BF512721-9A6E-47E2-AC62-83EC6D1FE8BF.jpeg

Full Size Lipstick!!! That calls for celebration @heartsmyface !

@heartsmyface How do you like the Kale + Apple Briogeo? 

@Samtian   Oh sorry I haven’t been checking in a lot!  It’s good but not as hydrating as the banana one.  I feel like it would be better for finer hair than mine.  

Nice job, @heartsmyface

@CookieGirl1   Thank you.  

Finally getting around to posting my empties. Here they are for the first quarter. My favorite new discovery was Bubble t hibiscus and açaí berry tea body wash. I love the scent and I’m usually sensitive to scents. My worst discovery was the green tea holiday sheet mask. TTD: 25

JanuaryJanuary

FebruaryFebruary

MarchMarch

@emaisgr8 Great job! I'm working on that BBW lotion.

Nice set of empties, @emaisgr8!! The Skyn Iceland eye patches are lovely.

Great job! @emaisgr8 too bad about the green tea mask

Lots of great skincare / body care products in your empties @emaisgr8. 🙂 Love the flavor combination in that body wash - it's the first time I've heard of that combination. I just looked the brand up and there's quite a few body washes that sound like they would smell amazing!

I love their different scents @itsfi 

Empties-2020.03.PNG

Trophy - one of my faves, Thumbs Up - good and will repurchase, Thumbs Croaked - good but probably not a repurchase, Thumb Sideways - fine product but nothing special, Tear Face - disappointing, TGID! - thank goodness I finished this product - it lasted forever!

I had probably 3-4 products I was planning to finish in March that I stopped using consistently cause of the pandemic and slacking on skincare and makeup. At least that will give me some for next month's tally.

More details:

Spoiler
Josie Maran Divine Honey Body Butter
Spoiler
JOSIE MARAN - Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter
Spoiler
The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL
Spoiler
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz
Spoiler
FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration
Spoiler
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
Spoiler
Caudalie Resveratrol Face Lifting Soft Cream
Spoiler
Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Spoiler
Sulwhasoo Luminature Glow Cream
Spoiler

SULWHASOO - Bloomstay Vitalizing Cream

Spoiler

I enjoyed trying so many moisturizer options. Everyone's skin is different so it was fun to experiment. Thanks to all who shared samples with me!

@ShortErica I love trying those little foils and samples!  I'm going through a lot of mine right now as well and I'm finding some things that I really like (and a lot that I dislike).  Nice job :).

It's so nice to have a dislike sample so you don't have to waste money trying a bigger size @CookieGirl1. Though it is nice to find something good too!

testing