cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Absolutely! @keana1 thanks so much

@lmaster Iโ€™m going to do a search, if I find the ingredients Iโ€™ll post them. ๐Ÿง

Likes/lovesLikes/loves

Spoiler
Loves- the masks
OH PowerBright - great for brightening my skin
SK-II- I bought a bigger size, that's how much I like it.
Milk mascara, sephora eyeliner, benefit brow gel- wonderful and I would repurchase. 
The Drunk Elephant eye cream- I quite like it and I'm so happy I have another one that @lmaster gifted me! It moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling.
The Sunday Riley CEO cream is a nice vitamin C cream- I have more to test out, which is nice. 
The Estee Lauder primer is great for filling in pores and matifying. I have others to try though. 
Schmidt natural deodorant worked. What more is there to say?! Lol
Olaplex 3- rockstar.  My hair grows longer using it.
Ordinary Buffet- my morning rockstar serum.

Tarte knockout smelled like vinegar but it worked. Not sure I'd buy a bottle based on the smell.
Sephora face wipes- nice smell, left a film. Works for weekend morning wipe off when I wake up and don't plan to have a shower right away.

Didn't stand outDidn't stand out

Spoiler
These three were not bad, but didn't stand out. The eye creams didn't seem to do much- not overly moisturizing.  Didn't see a difference with the Kat Burki- it probably needs more time.

No.No.

Spoiler
No:
The Clarins had a sweet floral smell, but it was too much scent.
What even is this Kaja product good for? It's a primer but it didn't seem to hold the foundation, nor did it fill the pores. It's a pass for me. 

These are my November empties.

@l8totheparty trust me I know the smell of the knockout is rough, but I have grown to love the benefits

@l8totheparty Yes to the Schmidt's! I kinda want to try others but have a feeling I'll go back to it. I'm testing the BRIOGEO - B. Well Tea Tree + Eucalyptus Clean Deodorant from gratis and it doesn't compare. Do you have a favorite scent?

I've tried this scent and the lavender sage, but the lavender sage is too sage-y. @ShortErica Do you have a favorite scent? 

I've only tried the Ylang Ylang - Calendula @l8totheparty. I thought about the lavender but picked up the Rose + Vanilla for when I finish the briogeo deodorant. I don't think I'd like a sage-y scent.

Sage works on chicken, not underarms.  Lol @ShortErica 

I found it in Winners, but last time I went they didn't have this brand! 

๐Ÿ˜‚ now I'm imagining using spices on my underarms @l8totheparty 

It smells about as good as you imagine it would. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™„ @ShortErica 

Well hopefully some other scents pop up at your Winners @l8totheparty 

@l8totheparty  Haha, i had the same thoughts regarding the fab primers.  I guess they were moisturizing but they definitely did nothing for the makeup that my regular skincare didnโ€™t already do.  

Soo, my cousin pulled out her Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb container and I have no idea how she got all of this product out the container or what else she was trying to get out of there but I told her it was time to get a new one! LOL!

FBLipGloss.jpg

@ZakiyaBT She was committed to her gloss! I am impressed! 

Best,
Rebecca

@ZakiyaBT I'm really impressed. I got my Fenty Gloss Bomb over a year ago and am barely halfway through! 

Same!

@ZakiyaBT  Your cousins sounds like sheโ€™s discovered the secret to fully panning lip gloss! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree! @trishavt 

wow!! that's impressive @ZakiyaBT

wow!! that's impressive @ZakiyaBT

@ZakiyaBT  Thatโ€™s impressive! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now Iโ€™m going to try completely emptying one of my Gloss Bombs. I wonder how long itโ€™ll take, since I donโ€™t wear it as often as I think your cousin does. Weโ€™ll see! 

@WinglessOne @ZakiyaBT i have a gloss bomb in my pan project that i thought I was doing pretty well on till I saw this ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would say in a year of semi-dedicated use, Iโ€™ve managed to get through 2/3? I have other FS I have yet to touch till I finish this one so maybe Iโ€™ll track how long it takes to finish more accurately next time around 

testing