cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I don’t know how old this stash is.  Maybe two months?  The bag is full so time to post. 65A37781-17EB-425F-BF4A-3EAEE167E90A.jpeg

FEE540F9-6291-4F27-8599-C9DC59EE1D41.jpeg

Decluttering.  Thé tarte is like Vaseline.Decluttering. Thé tarte is like Vaseline.

72F9E2FD-ADB3-43DF-886E-A0E7915DE452.jpeg

You have some very unique products @scott1201 great job! 

I see some great empties @heartsmyface 

@jen81   I did manage to accumulate a lot this time round without noticing.  😄

Likes/lovesLikes/loves

Spoiler
Loves- the masks
OH PowerBright - great for brightening my skin
SK-II- I bought a bigger size, that's how much I like it.
Milk mascara, sephora eyeliner, benefit brow gel- wonderful and I would repurchase. 
The Drunk Elephant eye cream- I quite like it and I'm so happy I have another one that @lmaster gifted me! It moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling.
The Sunday Riley CEO cream is a nice vitamin C cream- I have more to test out, which is nice. 
The Estee Lauder primer is great for filling in pores and matifying. I have others to try though. 
Schmidt natural deodorant worked. What more is there to say?! Lol
Olaplex 3- rockstar.  My hair grows longer using it.
Ordinary Buffet- my morning rockstar serum.

Tarte knockout smelled like vinegar but it worked. Not sure I'd buy a bottle based on the smell.
Sephora face wipes- nice smell, left a film. Works for weekend morning wipe off when I wake up and don't plan to have a shower right away.

Didn't stand outDidn't stand out

Spoiler
These three were not bad, but didn't stand out. The eye creams didn't seem to do much- not overly moisturizing.  Didn't see a difference with the Kat Burki- it probably needs more time.

No.No.

Spoiler
No:
The Clarins had a sweet floral smell, but it was too much scent.
What even is this Kaja product good for? It's a primer but it didn't seem to hold the foundation, nor did it fill the pores. It's a pass for me. 

These are my November empties.

@l8totheparty trust me I know the smell of the knockout is rough, but I have grown to love the benefits

@l8totheparty Yes to the Schmidt's! I kinda want to try others but have a feeling I'll go back to it. I'm testing the Briogeo B. Well Tea Tree + Eucalyptus Clean Natural Deodorant from gratis and it doesn't compare. Do you have a favorite scent?

I've tried this scent and the lavender sage, but the lavender sage is too sage-y. @ShortErica Do you have a favorite scent? 

I've only tried the Ylang Ylang - Calendula @l8totheparty. I thought about the lavender but picked up the Rose + Vanilla for when I finish the briogeo deodorant. I don't think I'd like a sage-y scent.

Sage works on chicken, not underarms.  Lol @ShortErica 

I found it in Winners, but last time I went they didn't have this brand! 

😂 now I'm imagining using spices on my underarms @l8totheparty 

It smells about as good as you imagine it would. 😉🙄 @ShortErica 

Well hopefully some other scents pop up at your Winners @l8totheparty 

@l8totheparty  Haha, i had the same thoughts regarding the fab primers.  I guess they were moisturizing but they definitely did nothing for the makeup that my regular skincare didn’t already do.  

RE: Empties - 2019

My last empties of the year! Ending it feeling satisfied and ready to be inspired by new products. 💗🥂

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Yaaaaaaay to a new year of product empties!! @cindyvonlovely 

Hi @cindyvonlovely ,

Great set of empties! I have yet to finish a full body spray so I am impressed! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

I made it my mission to finish all my body sprays before the end of the year, and I have one left! It’s gonna be a close call.

@cindyvonlovely @I love the scent of the drybar triple sec:) 

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Me too! It was so nice. My hair smelled really good.

I've been horrible at posting empties this year, but I have been keeping track!  I had 47 empties in November and that brings my YTD total to 463.  I'm positive I can hit 500 before the end of the year!  I wish I remembered what my original goal was at the beginning of the year!

Loves and will/have repurchased all of these.Loves and will/have repurchased all of these.These are my likes.  I think they're good, but I'm not rushing to repurchase any of them.  The EL bar cleanser lasted a good 6 months. The Farmacy moisturizer I wouldn't spend the $ on again, was just ok.  Not really sure the TM hydrating serum did anything, but I tried it in place of the DE B-Hydra.  I've moved onto others now.  The MJ Highliners are great... when they don't dry out. :(These are my likes. I think they're good, but I'm not rushing to repurchase any of them. The EL bar cleanser lasted a good 6 months. The Farmacy moisturizer I wouldn't spend the $ on again, was just ok. Not really sure the TM hydrating serum did anything, but I tried it in place of the DE B-Hydra. I've moved onto others now. The MJ Highliners are great... when they don't dry out. 😞My Nopes.  I still have more hotel shampoo/conditioners left.  I'm thinking I can get through them in December though and have them out of my life lol.  The SOL mascara was ok for a natural look, but I was Vavavavavolume!  I tossed it after 3 uses. The Boscia green tea might have been ok, but mine was dried out and I have other masks that do more for me so I finished this, but that's it.My Nopes. I still have more hotel shampoo/conditioners left. I'm thinking I can get through them in December though and have them out of my life lol. The SOL mascara was ok for a natural look, but I was Vavavavavolume! I tossed it after 3 uses. The Boscia green tea might have been ok, but mine was dried out and I have other masks that do more for me so I finished this, but that's it.

6 Replies