cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@PenelopeBT  The Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish smells really good too!

Agree! I think there's a body lotion version that I've tried as well. <333

That's such a wonderful thing for businesses to do!! @averylayne love that

@lmaster  Agreed! Lush and Summer Fridays also has a recycle program!

RE: Empties - 2019

It looks like when products runout they all do at the same time.i actually do like everything that I have used up, and will repurchase except the clarins serum is discontinued so I am unable to.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Bioderma is excellent! @haha11 

Loves- wish they still sold OH powerbright. The rest I have repurchased or have backupsLoves- wish they still sold OH powerbright. The rest I have repurchased or have backups

Likes-SR ufo is ok just didn’t have a strong need for it, BM foundation was too oily for me, shampoo samples were alright not overly impressed. Sheet masks were  nice. Lancôme genifique is nice but pricey. SR ceo is nice but not my fav. PC BHA is great. Christophe Robin is nice but I think Dried out my scalp.Likes-SR ufo is ok just didn’t have a strong need for it, BM foundation was too oily for me, shampoo samples were alright not overly impressed. Sheet masks were nice. Lancôme genifique is nice but pricey. SR ceo is nice but not my fav. PC BHA is great. Christophe Robin is nice but I think Dried out my scalp.

Blahs- not a fan of the Saturday skin to harass, eczema cream was ok, lip balm just okBlahs- not a fan of the Saturday skin to harass, eczema cream was ok, lip balm just ok

@jen81 I love the bkr lip balm, sorry it wasn't for you! Great empties

@jen81 love the power bright, I see it fairly frequently at tjx and marshalls. 

@jen81   The powerbright trio was a fav of mine for a few years there.  
you got through a good number of samples this month!   I don’t know why but I’m drawn to the biossance bottle. is that full sized or a sample? 

Sample size  @heartsmyface it’s their old packaging so I was trying to finish it up! 

I don’t know how old this stash is.  Maybe two months?  The bag is full so time to post. 65A37781-17EB-425F-BF4A-3EAEE167E90A.jpeg

FEE540F9-6291-4F27-8599-C9DC59EE1D41.jpeg

Decluttering.  Thé tarte is like Vaseline.Decluttering. Thé tarte is like Vaseline.

72F9E2FD-ADB3-43DF-886E-A0E7915DE452.jpeg

You have some very unique products @scott1201 great job! 

I see some great empties @heartsmyface 

@jen81   I did manage to accumulate a lot this time round without noticing.  😄

Likes/lovesLikes/loves

Spoiler
Loves- the masks
OH PowerBright - great for brightening my skin
SK-II- I bought a bigger size, that's how much I like it.
Milk mascara, sephora eyeliner, benefit brow gel- wonderful and I would repurchase. 
The Drunk Elephant eye cream- I quite like it and I'm so happy I have another one that @lmaster gifted me! It moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling.
The Sunday Riley CEO cream is a nice vitamin C cream- I have more to test out, which is nice. 
The Estee Lauder primer is great for filling in pores and matifying. I have others to try though. 
Schmidt natural deodorant worked. What more is there to say?! Lol
Olaplex 3- rockstar.  My hair grows longer using it.
Ordinary Buffet- my morning rockstar serum.

Tarte knockout smelled like vinegar but it worked. Not sure I'd buy a bottle based on the smell.
Sephora face wipes- nice smell, left a film. Works for weekend morning wipe off when I wake up and don't plan to have a shower right away.

Didn't stand outDidn't stand out

Spoiler
These three were not bad, but didn't stand out. The eye creams didn't seem to do much- not overly moisturizing.  Didn't see a difference with the Kat Burki- it probably needs more time.

No.No.

Spoiler
No:
The Clarins had a sweet floral smell, but it was too much scent.
What even is this Kaja product good for? It's a primer but it didn't seem to hold the foundation, nor did it fill the pores. It's a pass for me. 

These are my November empties.

@l8totheparty trust me I know the smell of the knockout is rough, but I have grown to love the benefits

@l8totheparty Yes to the Schmidt's! I kinda want to try others but have a feeling I'll go back to it. I'm testing the Briogeo B. Well Tea Tree + Eucalyptus Clean Natural Deodorant from gratis and it doesn't compare. Do you have a favorite scent?

I've tried this scent and the lavender sage, but the lavender sage is too sage-y. @ShortErica Do you have a favorite scent? 

I've only tried the Ylang Ylang - Calendula @l8totheparty. I thought about the lavender but picked up the Rose + Vanilla for when I finish the briogeo deodorant. I don't think I'd like a sage-y scent.

Sage works on chicken, not underarms.  Lol @ShortErica 

I found it in Winners, but last time I went they didn't have this brand! 

5 Replies