cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I might have that one, I'll have to check @missjeanie. I'm not a fan of coconut but do love pineapple so maybe I picked it up. 🤷‍♀️

Good job @missjeanie I hope you are doing well!! Miss ya

I miss you guys too @lmaster !! 

Nice work, @missjeanie - can relate to not washing your face until bedtime 😉 Also, I used the Kiehl’s for foot cream, I feel ya!

That Kiehl's was such a bummer eh?  @eshoe I have a four pack of other masks from them that I'm just not excited to try at all based on that one.  Though my heels could use some love if they turn out to be duds... great idea! 

Great set of empties @missjeanie ! Sorry about the Biossance cream being dried up 🙁

Bit of a bummer @keana1 , but I'm sure it was a one off.  I've liked their other products I've tried so far.  I'll need to expand into the brand more!

Wow I think you did great in a month @missjeanie 😍

Thanks @blackkitty2014 !  Hopefully I'll get more in May finished off, but I'm trying to give myself a break for April... twas a bit of an odd month all around!

You are brave for counting your purchases @missjeanie. Good to know about those gummies; I am putting them on my list. I hear ya about that Kiehl’s mask - “meh” is how my skin feels about it as well. 

My goal was to have less coming in than going out this year @itsfi !  Turns out the quarantine/boarder being closed is a good thing for my goal ... I tend to go hog wild when I visit Detroit or Green Bay with a mindset of 'I won't be able to get this at home'.  The gummies are nice.  I'll buy again when I get back to the states!

Very nice set of empties @missjeanie!!! I've heard nothing but good things about Native from natural deodorant wearers. I have tried so many natural deodorants. All with disatrous results. If I ever try natural deodorant again, I will turn to Native first.

@sephoraaddict918 I have two other "naturals" open right now... A Schmidt's and a LaVanille... Lets just say its good that I'm not around other people!  lol I'm looking forward to my order coming in. 

@missjeanie HA!! Both of those are natural deodorants that I've tried in the past. I had a bad reaction to Schmidt's and the LaVanille had me smelling FUNKY!!!!

Re: Empties - 2019

Weekly empties 

Spoiler
LovesLovesLoves

LovesLoves

A special thanks to @eshoe @itsfi and @m3rc3d3s @faeriegirl  @mrsmouse for your generosity and sharing
LikesLikesLikes

And these didn't work for me, I'm no longer using makeup remover, so declutter they goElemis just didn't work for meElemis just didn't work for me

Lots of fab goodies here @lmaster! 🙂

@itsfi thank you lovely!

That Elemis didn’t work for me either. Made my skin feel tight. I gave it to my husband to use. 

@emaisgr8 it totally made my skin look so oily,,,I probably should of just used it at a nighttime moisturizer, but if I know I'm not going to repurchase, I guess what's the point

What are you using instead of makeup remover @lmaster? Nice empties!

11 Replies
testing