cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Nice. I guess I count everything (micellar water, makeup remover, cleansing oil, cleansing balm) in the same category of "Remover" so I wasn't sure if there was some unique product you were using @lmaster. I'm overanalyzing again. Oops!

@ShortErica yeah just the actual items labeled as "makeup remover" that are not oil or balm I'm done with

Makes sense. Nice job decluttering @lmaster. I always force myself to use stuff even if I'm not into it which is silly.

Oh honey @ShortErica these two items,,, have probably been hanging out for a year 🤦

That's not too bad @lmaster. I've been gradually trying to use perfume for anything I can. Husband smells up the bathroom, who needs air freshener when you have perfume?! Seriously I have a few things from high school which is ridiculous. But it still smells good so I hate to throw it in the trash.

@ShortErica omg you just reminded me of that stuff called exclamation perfume stuff,,, my gma bought me some in high school and it sat around for years!! You are too funny,,,,I do the same thing in the bathroom 😂😂😂

What a great memory! 😀@lmaster 

Love gma @l8totheparty she was the best ever!!

@lmaster  I remember that!

@emaisgr8 it was kinda like an intro into perfume... At least that's what my gma thought in her mind 😂

Catching up on some summer empties:

Loves

I would or have repurchased all of these.I would or have repurchased all of these.

Meh

These are ok, but not outstanding.These are ok, but not outstanding.

NOPE

These were terrible (for me at least).These were terrible (for me at least).

Nice empties @quspork!! Sorry to hear the Unseen Sunscreen didn't work for you. It is one of my favorite sunscreens, second only to the Glow Stick, which I haven't stopped using since I tried it.

I'm glad it works for you, @sephoraaddict918! I know a lot of people love Supergoop. Unfortunately for me, their stuff has never worked well with my skin. 

@quspork I feel like a lot of people really love the Body Shop body yogurts and I can't stand them!  To me they all feel sticky and have a weird underlying scent.  Finally nice to see someone else who doesn't like them 🙂

@CookieGirl1 Yes, that overly chemical underlying scent was just too much!

Nice empties @quspork !

Thanks, @l8totheparty!

Curious about your two nope sunscreens @quspork. What were the cons?

@ShortErica To be fair, the problem with the La Roche Posay was that this was the tinted version and it didn't match my skin. It ended up too dark for me. 

The Supergoop was soooooo greasy on me. I know some people love it, but I was not a fan. 

Thanks for sharing @quspork. I think I have the La Roche one in a foil to try. I'm not sure if it is tinted or not. Hopefully not because most tints are dark on me too. Though I keep searching, especially since I've gotten less pale from sports (despite SPF).

I haven't tried the Supergoop but faeriegirl shared the SUPERGOOP! - 100% Mineral Smooth & Poreless Matte Screen SPF 40 so I'm curious to try it. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully it isn't greasy like the one you tried.

Hopefully, those work out better for you, @ShortErica. I'm always amused at products that offer "universal tints" because rarely is it something that is truly universal, LOL. 

1 Reply
testing