Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: My new items for eyes an cheeks is The Balm In the Balm o...

@shyvickiBeautiful! : ) I love this look it's very pretty!

Re: My new items for eyes an cheeks is The Balm In the Balm o...

that's pretty @shyvicki! And now you have a lippie for your name! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Does goofy ๐Ÿ™ƒ picture count? Donโ€™t have lots of new thing on today (except for Tom Ford Magnus which arrived yesterday) but look ๐Ÿ‘€ I almost captured the whole length of my hair which badly needs to be cared for??? 

CF924C90-B9DA-4233-9E12-63B31A31D825.jpeg

@blackkitty2014,

Magnus is very pretty and so is your hair!  So very long!  ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@blackkitty2014 your hair is so pretty! And your makeup looks lovely as well!

You and @greenchilli give me hair envy!!! Beautiful! I love the lipstick too!!! 

Your hair is so long @blackkitty2014 ! Magnus is lovely and goes well with the brown hair. p.s. jelly of the weather- I am already in boots and coats ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Thx @TriesToBoClassy@mrsbaine and @Kim888. My hair really needs to be cared for. I need to have a trim and color otherwise all โ€˜em gray will go to town ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Bright lip is by far my favorite makeup look and I own pretty much every color imaginable, so here are some looks from the last three days. 

KVD  lipstick in Vampira, Bobbi Brown The Mattes eye palette,  Smashbox Superfan mascara, Benefit concealer, ABH blushKVD lipstick in Vampira, Bobbi Brown The Mattes eye palette, Smashbox Superfan mascara, Benefit concealer, ABH blushKVD  lipstick in Gothics, NARSissit Wanted eye palette,  Smashbox Superfan mascara, NARS concealer ABH blushKVD lipstick in Gothics, NARSissit Wanted eye palette, Smashbox Superfan mascara, NARS concealer ABH blushClinique Graffiti Pop lipstick, UD Woodstock eyeliner, Smashbox Superfan mascaraClinique Graffiti Pop lipstick, UD Woodstock eyeliner, Smashbox Superfan mascara

Love the top and bottom lipsticks and the eyeliner in the bottom picture.

Thanks, girls ๐Ÿ™‚

Gorgeous lip colors, @Krysa13!

@Krysa13 I love, love the third color! Graffiti Pop. That it does!!!

Bold lips ftw ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป 

Wearing Lancรดme Rouge in Love 170N Sequence of Love ๐Ÿ’• Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions palette on my lidsHuda Beauty Mauve Obsessions palette on my lids

@Guessgal, great lip! Bold color and natural finish at the same time!

Thanks @Krysa13. Sometimes itโ€™s hard for me to pair bold lips with my eye looks, but I still enjoy wearing bold colours ๐Ÿค—

@Guessgal,

Sequence of Love is a beautiful shade on you.

Thank you @tsavorite! This was my first shade of Lancome lipstick that I got a little while ago and I keep coming back to it^^

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Springing for some hot pink! Urban Decay Lipstick in Turn On.

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

@KrishAtl,

I love that shade of pink!  Gorgeous!

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Thanks @tsavorite! So fun to see what I have in my stash! Totally forgot about this color! I think I bought this tube like 2 years ago! I canโ€™t believe how well this color held up throughout the day. The formula is so creamy and my lips felt so nourished. Love a creamy, soft lipstick!
4 Replies
testing