Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Here is my fall look for today. It’s so dark out it’s hard to see my eye look. I used Viseart Dark and Neutral mattes which I love. Eyes- Viseart Neutral and Dark mattes Cheeks: Tom Ford Stroked and ABH Peach Nectar Lips: pat mcgrath- sorry not Sorry

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

I love sorry not sorry on you @mrsbaine

Thanks @PrettyPaint! I surprisingly love it a lot too! It feels not as matte as Sedition and Lavish. I was so close to wearing it again today but decided to change it up a bit. 

@mrsbaine Glad to hear it is less matte. 🙂

@mrsbaine,

A beautiful look!  I love your sweater, too!

🙂

Thank you!!! The sweater is short sleeved! We're in between cool and humid today so it felt like the best option! 

Pretty! Pretty!! Pretty!! Love your glasses as well @mrsbaine.  I wish Tom Ford continue to expand the blush/highlight duo (Stroke and Softcore).  They are just excellent in terms of products and values 

Thank you @blackkitty2014! I wish they did too! I love these two duos. I've put a major dent in them. I have maybe 3 dupes of Stroked because I didn't want to finish it and not have the color. It's a great combo. 

So here is the look I did today with the Too Faced Boss l...

So here is the look I did today with the Too Faced Boss lady palette. It's Christmas dream & Unwrap me (I basically bought this just for Unwrap me). I also have on the Unicorn tears highlighter & Fenty Confetti. I enjoy looking like a disco ball/Jem doll everyday 😏

Re: So here is the look I did today with the Too Faced Boss l...

@deathkitty your bangs are off. the. chains!

Thanks @ShiraBT

@deathkitty,

The TooFaced Boss Lady Palette!  So happy to see this!  🙂

Thanks guys 🙂

And yes, @michelleshops, being a Jem doll is the dream!

Nice @deathkitty! I like your purple eye shadow 🙂

First, love the name.  Second, love the necklace.  Third, love the hair.  Basically, love everything!  Being a Jem doll is the dream @deathkitty!

@deathkittyNice! I love the pink shadow it's awesome!

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Today’s newness is Tom Ford Night Mauve on my lips and Tom Ford Orchid Bloom Highlighter. That’s a bit hard to photograph, especially at 7am in the AM.

@mrsbaine,

You look really good for 7am!   My hat's off to you!  🙂

Looking beautiful @mrsbaine! : ) wow - your eye makeup is just so flawless it looks like a professional makeup artist put it on.  My eyeliner is always so shakey so I can really appreciate when other people do it well because I know that is actually hard to do!

I love the color on you @mrsbaine but then again you always choose your colors well. I like your cut and color, too, but does that mean you’re not going natural anymore?

Thanks @jozkid! I am still natural.... under this. 😉 I'm doing a protective style to give my hair a rest for a little while. But I still have my curly fro! 

7 Replies
testing