Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Had to pop in for ABH week because Brow Wiz is my favorite brow product in history 🙂 I'll try to get a picture tomorrow... Maybe some Modern Renaissance as well 🙂 

@KatieBT Brow Wiz is wizardry! I’ve tried several dupes and nothing compares. 

@mrsbaineI did a test run with a sample of ABH Brow Wiz I had.  What a difference!  I used to the make my brow peaks a little more defined and to make the ends of my brows a little longer and crisper.  WOW!  If I can duplicate tomorrow what I did today, then I need to order a full size asap.

Thanks for the great challenge!  It inspired to try a product that I was long overdue for.

@mrsbaine I dug out my ABH "Beauty Express for Brows and Eyes."  I remember getting it back when ABH didn't have a full display at Sephora.  I actually think my favorite part is the eye shadow.  Such a quick and easy way to brighten by eyes.  I'm running out of my usual brow powder, so I need to give the brow powder in here another go-around.

Thanks for the updated challenges up top @mrsbaine, excited for the weeks ahead!

I did neutral eyes and classic red lips.

Great pick for brand week! I love NARS 💕

Ooh I'm excited to jump in next week! I love mini things 😄 This will be fun!

Anonymous Insider

Wait...,@Mcakes, mini's can be used too??  You don't just stare at them?!  I guess it's just me who keeps them for display.  Hahahaha!  😉

Looking forward to seeing everyone's looks during mini's week!

Cool idea!  It sounds like fun.

Yesterday: eyes are Tarte Tease and lip is Glossy Lip Pai...

Yesterday: eyes are Tarte Tease and lip is Glossy Lip Paint, but no name on the tube.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Yesterday: eyes are Tarte Tease and lip is Glossy Lip Pai...

Love Tarte Tease, @shyvicki

I'm really glad to see this back!  Thank  you, @mrsbaine

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

On our last fall day, I decided to play again with Pat McGrath. Today’s look is with Sublime which is hands down my favorite of the trio. I used Nars LoveJoy on the cheeks with burberry Rose Hold highlighter (a sale acquisition!) and Tom Ford Lips and Boys in Ryan.

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@mrsbaine,

Fall closes with the most beautiful colors for eyes and lips!  🙂

@mrsbaine 

I LOVE your depiction of BT as “BT Classic”  ❤️

please excuse my hijack I just wanted to say that.

carry on 🙂

@PaletteAddict99@mrsbaine,

I loved "BT Classic" as well! 

A little fall inspo for this week!!! Can't wait to see your looks! 

IMG_0168.JPG

Ohhhh this is what you meant @mrsbaine!!  A week late but I should be able to jump in this week.

Yup @ElleElleG! I kept meaning to DM you but it's been a busy week. 

Here are the new products I have boughten this past week or so. Couple are for gifts. Haven't tried the lip balm from Fresh but excited to try a new colour. Also got the lip kit by  Anastasia Beverly Hills when it want on sale can't wait to explore and  create  new colours  IMG_1173.JPG

1 Reply
testing