Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@MissPuff,

Ah! The Anna Sui!  Got to love that!  So pretty!  Lovely on you too!  🙂

@tsavorite Thank you! You're so sweet 🙂 

Oh that Anna Sui @MissPuff. I’d hate to use it for fear of messing up the imprint

@jozkid I didn't use the powders the first month or so, but then couldn't resist. The pattern has held up alright, the powders are creamy/soft but the embossing is fairly deep.

Anonymous Insider

Pretty, @MissPuff!

The Anna Sui blush/face duo is beautiful; I think I might just stare at it. LOL!  Ohhh, I LOVE TF Daniel on you - it's looks soooo good! 

@Anonymous Thank you! I did stare at it for about a month before I used it 🙂 Anna Sui stuff is just so pretty in general, like mini works of art.

Anonymous Insider

I agree, @MissPuff

@MissPuff, i have Daniel on my wish list for the longest time.  TF keeps releasing 50 new lippies every year didnt help at all 😉

@blackkitty2014 I know what you mean, I can't keep up with all the new colors! My game plan has been to pick up colors unique to my collection, but that's getting harder as my hoarding tendencies have gotten a little out of control...

@MissPuff looks pretty on you.. could I still get that anna sui blush duo?... or was it a limited edition? 

@mezzotown88 It's actually not a duo, Anna Sui sells her powders separately from her cases. This is a magnetized compact with two blushes that I popped in. They should all still be available (the blushes have 5 or 6 color variations) from Beautylish. Warning though, everything is all so pretty, you might have a hard time holding back 🙂 

@MissPuff Thanks 🙂 will definately check beautylish...

This is such a beautiful look @MissPuff! I love the lip too! 

@mrsbaine Thank you, you are too sweet 🙂

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Test driving the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Palette!

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@IttyxBittyxMe,

Best wishes on your engagement!  You look stunning!  🙂

Love this look!! Gorgeous!

Love this look!! Gorgeous!

Yup! I saw that as well. Congrat @IttyxBittyxMe! Happy to see your pretty face again ❤️

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Why thank you! ❤️

Image result for congrats gif

You're stunning, as always @IttyxBittyxMe

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Why thank you ❤️
14 Replies
testing