Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beauty Ice Breakers

BIC is the place to talk about beauty!  There are lots of fun threads, from mask to makeup (and even photo A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge ) challenges all the way to pet paradise.  In my early days, I kinda wanted to talk to everyone, but I didn't know what to talk about, I just knew I loved makeup and had found my people.

With threads like Monthly Favorites: December 2023 Edition! or Community Favorite Concealers: Tag your Holy Grails!  , Beauty Pet Peeves 2 I feel the most comfortable when chiming in because I can talk about makeup.  I figured, hey, let's open up some discourse amongst ourselves; a thread with getting to know you questions could be kind of fun.  (And, I still get to talk about makeup.)

photo cred: HelloGigglesphoto cred: HelloGiggles

I'll post a question and a phrase with a blank and change it weekly? periodically. Answer one or both.

Re: Beauty Ice Breakers

Yes, that is definitely the @lmaster look--beautiful! 🥰

@Titian06 awww you're so sweet 😘 thank you

Those fruit balms look amazing @lmaster 

@PrettyPaint they are amazing!! 

Such an awesome signature look @lmaster ! 😍 Perfect for every occasion 

Thank you gracious beauty!! @Saradestin 🤗💜

That is a signature look, right down to the nose highlight @lmaster . I know I said it before, but you could be a look a like for Shannen Doherty.

Oh, and those fruit balms... Never knew they existed!

@danielledanielle thank you darlin! I don't think they ever came to Sephora 

I fully agree @danielledanielle ! 😃

What lipstick do I carry in my bag probably too many but lately it has been LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss So Me (multiple colors)

My signature makeup look would be a full face of foundation to cover my discoloration mainly using Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundation SPF 15 shade 3C, at least Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner Canyon tight lined with mascara on upper eyelashes.

@Loretta55 I picked up my first lawless gloss today and am obsessed!!

That is a dangerous rabbit hole to fall into @cianni. I am only missing a couple of their exclusive releases.

@Loretta55 ahh i know!! 🐇 

@Loretta55 That Lawless is some truly good stuff. 

I agree @Samtian.

I love that dior foundation too. I have it on right now! @Loretta55 

@PrettyPaint @danielledanielle @Saradestin @Loretta55 - The Dior is my favorite too!  It was a blind buy during the lockdown in 2020 (I had to have something to do).  I have combo/oily skin and I'm pasty white, yet I still found a match! 🥰  Definitely recommend!

Oooh, I like your selections @Loretta55 .

Yeah,  I'm always breaking out, so I really rely on foundation to even everything out.

Also, haven't tried that Dior foundation, but it makes me think that Dior's got major skin in the foundation game.  Going to add the matte to my loves.

@danielledanielle , had to try it after Angie from Hot & Flashy reviewed it and claimed that it is her new number 1 best foundation. Even @Saradestin agrees. She said that she is trying to use up her other foundations and then she will be buying this exclusively. I highly recommend going in store for a sample and trying it for yourself.
BTW I need to add my brow routine PATRICK TA Major Brow Shaping Wax Tinted and GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil 4. I am also liking my Hourglass Ambient powders.

Oh yes @Loretta55 @and @danielledanielle ! I am absolutely in love with that Dior foundation. But as our skin can be so different, I agree on the suggestion of getting a sample before committing.

What lipstick do I carry in my bag?

Oh my goodness. I tend to accumulate around 5 of them by the end of the week. I usually just throw whatever I put on in the morning in my backpack. At the end of last week I had a lip balm, a couple of glosses, and two lipsticks. No wonder my bags are so heavy.

My signature makeup look is probably winged liner. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • photo cred: HelloGiggles
  • 149014E9-7B59-4AB8-BBDE-054E824CE4FD.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20221108-123507.png
  • IMG_20221017_132313184.jpg
  • AB187498-4683-44B7-ADEF-76AFAA7735B8.jpeg
  • CB5F2B93-6065-46F5-90CF-442EB1BE5790.jpeg
  • 66474782-8AC8-4807-A499-F4DCBA811CC5.jpeg
  • 151FCE85-7C26-42C7-A133-A488EF2322DE.jpeg
  • 52DB9AB2-1CA9-4DFF-B72F-18DADA50CF16.jpeg