cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Ombre lip today - Pat Mcgrath LuxeTrance in Donatella and Bite Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick in Electric CrimsonIMG_0426.JPG

@katkapivarci,  Such a totally beautiful look!  Perfect!  🙂

@tsavorite Thank you so much! I really liked how it turn out!

@katkapivarci Your skin ❤️ This whole look= ❤️

@jesscheems Thanks so much. I used the FENTY foundation and I like the fish but it oxidized really bad so I'm not sure yet if I should exchange or return it...have to try it couple more times.

That lip colour is so perfect, I thought it only appeared in nature, @katkapivarci. What a gorgeous colour you created.

I love your entire look! Your skin is flawless and what is on your eyes?

@EvangelineDamon Thank you so much, you are sooo sweet. The eyeshadow is Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Sequin - it's sooo pretty, I highly recommend it👍🏻

Another lovely combo!  This looks like the perfect everyday/every occasion type lip @katkapivarci!!

@ElleElleG Thank you sooo much! This is my new "go-to" look!

@katkapivarci I love this look!! It looks so effortless and fresh. The nude lip color and the hint of shimmer on your eyelids compliment each other so well. 

@Glitternoodle Thank you so much!! I really like the combo of shimmer on eyes and matte on lips👍🏻

You look so youthful!  I love your color combo!  @katkapivarci

@heartsmyface Ooooh, thank you so much, you are so sweet☺️

I love your ombre lip @katkapivarci! What eyeshadow are you wearing? You have beautiful eyes.

@blueviolet21 Thank you so much! The eyeshadow is Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Sequin - it's beautiful, it was part of my first order and I'm very happy with it👍🏻

Nars Powermatte in Slow Ride, lightened up with a light layer of Clinique Pop Laquer in Love Pop in the center. Clearly not matte anymore, but still stayed put!

20170917_175409l.jpg

@MissPuff,  You did that so well!  It looks beautiful on you!  🙂

@tsavorite Thank you! I surprised myself even!

@MissPuff That has the perfect undertone for your skin. Looks so good. I need to start  mixing all my lipsticks lol

Thank you everyone for the lovely compliments! I'm trying to usher in that crisp fall feeling, but so far it's just been bizarrely humid and muggy in Boston. I figured at least my lips could be fall-ish 🙂

I didn't know you live in Boston @MissPuff Same here. And it is unbearably sticky. 😞

8,129 Replies
testing