cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

I love this color on you @txcatx! How do you like the Buxom lip pencil? I meant to grab some when they were half off at Ulta but forgot, darn it!

Thanks, @blueviolet21! I picked up a couple of the pencils during the sale, and I like them. They're a good consistency--not so soft that you'll go through a pencil super fast and not too hard that it's difficult to apply. They're pigmented and long lasting--even to the point of surviving pizza for dinner. I'd probably buy more if I saw them on sale again!

Glad to hear you like them @txcatx. I ordered two from the sale-incognito and dolly danger. Haven't tried them yet, but now I'm looking forward to it!

I love wearing  cranberry and burgundy tones in the fall.  This is one of my favourite looks with those  colours. Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette on the eyes and Bareminerals lipstick in Elite on the lips. IMG_0777.JPG

Lovely!  That lippy has the perfect amount of shine!  @melissapurple22

@melissapurple22 What a gorgeous look! Can't wait to whip out come cranberry shades 🙂 

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Gotta have my Kat von d in vampira 😍 just bought this the other day and I'm so obsessed!! Deep red/burgundy! Paired with a bold brow and some jet black eyeliner I'm ready for bonfires, pumpkin spice lattes, and some tailgating! 🏈❤️🍁

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Ahhh love Vampira, even more so because it was my first Kat Von D ELL.

@megster555 you're killing it in that KVD lipstick! Also... Off topic but we have similar hair so I've gonna hear your go-to products, pretty please!:D 

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

It's drug store brand surprisingly! I've been hooked to Not Your Mother's "Kinky Moves" it's not a crunchy gel or a leave in conditioner that doesn't define enough. It's a curl defining cream. I distribute it evenly between my shaft and tips in damp suggest a WET brush I see them at most salons even the jcpenny ones. The cream also doubles as a detangler! Only $6 a bottle I buy about 10 at a time 😂 it smells like grapes and jasmine and I don't use anything else. I don't wash my hair with shampoo on a regular basis bc it dries out my hair too much but I religiously use conditioner. Hope this helps! Lmk if you have any other question

I love that one!!!  Your hair is to die for too!  @megster555

Anonymous Insider

Love it! I love the dark lips 🙂
Anonymous Insider

LA by Kylie cosmetics is what I used for my fall look I mostly try to use nudes when I do a fall look This is sorta my fall look by using nude colors I used for my lip LA by Kyle cosmetics it was a bit lighter than I expected but i still loved itThis is sorta my fall look by using nude colors I used for my lip LA by Kyle cosmetics it was a bit lighter than I expected but i still loved itIMG_0116.JPG

You have very beautiful eyes!  @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

Thank you very much 

cute colors!

I too am so excited about fall lip colors! I just got Marc Jacobs limited edition "Trax," and this will be one of my go to colors for fall. Here's "Trax" in action...

@Malmo oooooh, I love this shade on you it's gorgeous! 

Oh I love this! Those blue-purples always grab me.

The lippie is gorgeous @Malmo but I love your expression in this pic, like you're smiling with your eyes as well as with your lips.

RE: Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Aw thank you @blueviolet21!
5 Replies
testing