cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@cindyvonlovley I love JSC "Unicorn Blood" also! Good luck on the hunt for a dupe. I've tried many liquid lips and his are one of my faves.

Thanks doll 💕 The search continues! Lol

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Yaaaas! I love fall lips!

Perfect! I have a whole lot of KVD liquid lipsticks coming my way so this will be fun!

@heartsmyface @kso1225 Yup I committed! =D

I am so excited too! I don't really own any and I've been pretty good all year so I thought this was the perfect opportunity ❤️

@jesscheems You got it?!!  Ahhhhhhh!!!! 

@jesscheems did you order the kit?! 😮 If so, I'm so excited for you!!!

I'm excited to participate in this challenge. I enjoy wearing lipstick more in fall and winter than any other time of year. 🙂

Me, too! In the warmer months it just feels like it's melting off 😂

I love fall specially for the lip colours that we can rock. Can't wait. 🙂

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

I know! I was too excited to start rocking my bright orange eyeshadow!

fall lip colors are my fave! cant wait for this challenge :)

fall lip colors are my fave! cant wait for this challenge 🙂

I just joined and the first thing I saw was this fall lip challenge! How exciting 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

☀ Deleted Post ☀

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Ooh yay, I love lip challenges! I barely participated in the summer lip challenge because I was busy, but I'm looking forward the fall. This will give me a chance to shop my collection for berries, plums, warm reds, etc. 

love it!

love fall! i cant wait to break out the fall lipsticks. 

@KatieBT you ladies look fabulous!!! I am down for a fall lip challenge even though I'm sad summer is coming to an end.

@trishavt I agree, we're just gonna have to put on our vampy lippies and hopefully feel better!

You girls look so cute in that photo! Definitely in fall weather mood lately and I agree with @veronika23, Starbucks PSL is being served. It's totally fall.

Ohhh it's not super cold here but I still say it's fall. Starbucks just re-launched the PSL so it's fall 😉 😄 😄

1 Reply
testing