cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

That lippie is stunning @jozkid!!

This is so, so, so, so amazing on you @jozkid! Berry fuchsia with a metallic?! I'm in!!

It really is a cool combination @k617. I'm wondering what the blue ones would do to a berry lip color. That could be some wild purple I think!

@jozkid,

I love the blue tint in the topper!  Really pretty color on you!  

I also like Shockful on you straight up!  🙂

Yeah @tsavorite. I like that blue shift too!

@jozkid The glimmer veil is a good touch! I would never have guessed you were short on sleep, you look great. 

Awww thanks @fairlywell. I took my son to a doctor's appointment this afternoon and made two wrong turns coming home because I wasn't paying attention. And we've been there bunches of times. That was my clue to take a nap when we got home

@jozkid

I can so relate!  I was so tired on Monday afternoon too!  I'm glad that's over!  🙂

Me too @tsavorite!  I slept like a rock last night though!

Love the effect that the glimmer veil has on the lipstick! Beautiful as always, @jozkid!

Thanks @SpaceLlama!  You should try them. I'm really liking the mixing aspect of them!

@jozkid You don't look tired at all! You always look like you are in good spirits! Love it!

I 💖💗❤️💓💝💜💕 it!

Thanks @vegchililover78. It really changed the look of the original color, didn't it?

Beautiful combination @jozkid !!!!

Thanks @ElleElleG!

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

That combination is so gorgeous! @jozkid

Re: RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you @ericanicole2005. I got two glimmer veils gratis from Sephora and have been playing with them. They are incredible toppers!

Oooo this is fun @jozkid!! Do you like the glimmer veil formula?

I do @unfungirl!  I got two gratis from Sephora and the one I have on here (shockful) was a little bright and scary on its own although really pretty. I'm finding I really like them better as toppers instead. They're very comfortable. I don't find them drying at all after wearing for a while They dry quickly after applying and they're not sticky. The glitter really stays put too. I haven't had issues with fallout really. Maybe just a tiny bit of migration but nothing terribly noticeable 

thanks for the feedback @jozkid!! i've been thinking about picking one up. i love the idea of using them as a topper too!

3 Replies
testing