cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Girl, I love that palette!   I had to sneak my phone under a table while I was in a workshop for my job to order during the last re-stock!!!! 🙂

You look amazing - lovely lip color!!!!    @rcclarke22

So pretty! @rcclarke22

jesscheems wrote:

So pretty! @rcclarke22

Thank you! 

so pretty! I love the nars velvet lip glides!

Kim888 wrote:

so pretty! I love the nars velvet lip glides!

Thanks! Me too they feel like nothing and the color is so true. I got the set of 5 from Ulta and I use every single one of them. 

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

I'm wearing Colourpop Ultra Satin in 951. I wanted to wear a metallic berry lip today but my eye look ended up being too dramatic to pair with a metallic lip. Tomorrow!

ANDDDD @MissPuff @lmi82 (pheewwww so much love and was so far behind!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart )!!!

Wowza @k617 Smokey eye and nude lips! You look adorable. Love your necklace too?

Oooo @k617!  I love the look, but I am absolutely taken with your necklace. It's so beautiful!

Beautiful lip color, hair, eyeshadow, necklace... everything!   You look stunning! ❤️   @k617

I love your whole look @k617! Lipstick, eye makeup, teal top, necklace... what an amazing fall look 🙂

That smokey eye is just perfect @k617! Gorgeous as always 🙂 

@k617 I love everything about your look here. That teal top, at least on my computer screen it looks teal, is so beautiful with your hair and makeup!

@vegchililover78 Thank you! Heart Hard to describe the actual colour...IRL it's actually more forest green but with a tiny tiny hint of blue. Kind of like a blue spruce, perhaps???

I really like that color too @k617! I like your shirt, teal is a lovely color on you!

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

I love 951! I'm wearing it today too! Looks amazing on you

Yay!! lipstick twins @wanderingtexan! You are beautiful!

You have a beautiful smile and such pleasant features!  @wanderingtexan

Ditto   @heartsmyface , @wanderingtexan has such a happy face! This lipstick looks very pretty on you wanderingrexan.

@k617 - I love this lip color on you!  Your necklace is so cute!  I have a pair of leaf earrings that would look great with it!

3 Replies
testing