Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@sister13  I love that the goodie bags were custom made for us based on our needs.  I also found it quite classy that my plus one received her own bag.  We weren't sure going in she d get one based on our Sephora Rouge invite experiences.  It makes more sense to give everyone a little something even just to try.  I find the attitude toward Rouge guests is "you should feel lucky you got in".  

Aaaaanyways... we went to our first scheduled event that was actually not cancelled due to smoke.  Vagbad word Kung Fu.  I think we were supposed to drink some special koolaid before going in but we missed doing that so we didn't get the same experience as we may have if we believed any of what we were told.  We decided we were very much in need of a drink (or three) after that so we could talk it over.  On the way back from a drink we were informed we could pick up our mats!  Yay!  

We then returned to the hotel again to change and get ready for white water rafting.  

What can I say about that...it was soooooo much fun!!!  And cold at times! And fun!!!! So much laughter!  I got a good arm workout and no one fell out of our raft so it was a successful trip!  We haven't paid for our pictures yet but here's some water marked ones until we do so.;) I will probably never be able to harness the powers of my lady bits.  My ping pong dreams have been crushed.I will probably never be able to harness the powers of my lady bits. My ping pong dreams have been crushed.

IMG_0045.JPG

Suiting up!Suiting up!

IMG_0098.PNG

IMG_0097.PNG

IMG_0096.PNG

So awesome!, thanks for all the pics. Amazing goodie bag!!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I was secretly hoping these perks are full size like the US perk last@time 😆😆😆

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I just received mine today.

Anonymous Insider

How are you able to redeem for multiple rewards for the same thing? Did you break up your order? Usually the site only lets you add on just 1qty of whatever the reward is

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I bought 3 separate items/orders

@mztm  I almost redeemed because I was hoping for the same thing 😄 😄 😄

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I redeemed 5💗 cant@resist its my fav moisturizer

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Here are pics of the 750-pt "MAKE UP FOR EVER TOUCH UP AND GO" - the bag is very nicely done!  I love it more than the items...❤️

a1.JPGa2.JPG

Spoiler
a4.JPG
a3.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  That is a really nice bag

@ZombieMetroAnt Such a nice bag! Just when I think I have too many makeup bags, you make me want another one! (I do have too many, that's just a straight fact. I am donating a bunch next week, packed full of foils and deluxe toiletries, someone deserves to make use of them all!)

@skcfan there are a couple of women's shelters in Vancouver that collect toiletries and beauty items. I've previously donated to a youth shelter and to WISH but these bags are going to go to the Downtown East Side Women's Shelter this time around. 

@NotCrocker Where do you donate your samples to? My sister used to work at the free health clinic, and they loved all the samples. But, now that she moved I don't know where to send things.

Woohoo!   Congrats on scoring anawesome reward! @ZombieMetroAnt  💗

@ZombieMetroAnt enjoy.. you totally deserve it!!! 💄💋👄😘

Nice bag!  I'd use that ond all the time!  I love that it's a full sized lipstick too!  Great value! @ZombieMetroAnt

Wow! That is a nice perk @ZombieMetroAnt! Thanks for sharing!

I do t know what just happened to my long and precise account of things but it's gone.  Fine.  

The ole wanderlust whistler perk I redeemed for is in a couple days in whistler and I still have no info. They initially told me I wasn't allowed to choose my date and that I had to go on the third and I find out I could have chosen a date at my convenience! But forget about that.  Non issue.  

They told me they'll be emailing the redeemers with info tomorrow.  TOMORROW!!!! Yeah that's the second.  One day before I go up.  

I'm glad everything worked out gor you in the end but noy does it sound stressful to not have the details until the day/hours before you left for the event. I would be a stressed out mess!

@heartsmyface oh goodness girl, that must have been a shocker.

1,268 Replies
testing