Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I redeemed 3000 points Tuesday for the Living Proof x Penny boards reward! This is the biggest reward I've redeemed. Smiley Happy I don't know how to skateboard, but I've been practicing inside the house to make sure I don't get hurt or embarrass myself in front of the neighbours. I can go in a straight line for now, so that's something 😂 IMG_20190718_184449.jpgThis is the biggest Sephora box I've ever received!

IMG_20190718_194036.jpgNot pictured: some cute living proof stickers

This is such a cool reward, @SpaceLlama !  Love that the board is glow in the dark.  

Such a great reward, thanks for sharing! I really wanted...

Such a great reward, thanks for sharing! I really wanted this but was only a 1000 points too short lol..hoping this one returns at some point in the future, my kid's been asking for a skateboard!

@SpaceLlama, That's a great reward. Be very careful, glad...

@SpaceLlama, That's a great reward. Be very careful, glad you are practicing inside!

Re: @SpaceLlama, That's a great reward. Be very careful, glad...

Same here. I'm glad my mom doesn't mind me skateboarding in her kitchen and living room 😂 @Luvstravel 

@SpaceLlama  Congratulations!! That’s a huge reward for 3000 points! 👍

Thank you, @PinkEvergreen ! Oddly enough, nearly all of my point redemptions have been for non-beauty related items haha. I feel like it's my excuse to try something new for "free". Smiley Happy

Received the Supergoop reward! 3000 points! I am not sure what the return on $$ percentage is, but it's been hard to run across rewards that I feel are worth it these days, I think. And I had several cancel a few days later, which is a bummer, so it's been excite to actually receive a reward lol... Also, seems like the packer threw in three random samples, although I did not select any! wooo!

@tiri  Wow such a great reward, and for a great brand too. They have some amazing products.

@tiri, I love Supergoop. That's such a nice reward. Glad...

@tiri, I love Supergoop. That's such a nice reward. Glad you were able to snag it.

@tiri 🔝👍🔝😎

@tiri 🔝👍🔝😎

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Congrats on getting the set! It looks like you are set for your summer protection!

This is really nice, @tiri! Congratulations on grabbing this set!

@tiri , Congrats, this is a great reward! It looks like an outdoors adventure in a box! At a recent community event hosted in partnership with @supergoop , the BIC community members and I were oohing and aahing over the Shimmershades -- the brand suggested to use them as either eyeshadows or face highlighters. Would love to hear your thoughts on the one you received! 

I also scheduled my appointment for my Benefit reward for September and looking forward to it.

null

@Luvstravel This looks awesome. Have fun!

@sprocketta, Thanks. Glad to see you around more often. H...

@sprocketta, Thanks. Glad to see you around more often. Hope the new job is going good.

@Luvstravel  Oooo sounds really cool, cant wait to hear how it went.

@Anastasiya13, Thanks. I'm booked in Dallas for September 😊

@Anastasiya13, Thanks. I'm booked in Dallas for September 😊

Re: @Anastasiya13, Thanks. I'm booked in Dallas for September 😊

@Luvstravel  Ooo yay, dont forget to report back. Hope you have a great time.

1,132 Replies