Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before it’s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly don’t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Hmmmm @MissPuff @txcatx I wonder how many BICers could ace that party? 😁

Adding to my Tom Ford Boys & Girls Collection: Ines and Kyra, and also the mini size of the Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt. I had been meaning to pick up the Play! bag that had a sample size, but completely forgot. Restraint 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Yaaay, @MissPuff, fun selections!  More Tom Ford lippies - a gal can never have too many TF lipsticks.  😉   I picked up the mini Christophe Robin scrub during the Rouge sale - have heard/read many good things about it.

Along with the Ole Banana Eye Cream which I bought this m...

Along with the Ole Banana Eye Cream which I bought this morning (which I found out doesnt hit the Sephora stores until Dec 26) I also picked up today Sunday Riley CEO Protect + Repair Moisturizer, Sunday Riley Good Genes, Sunday Riley CEO Rapid Flash Serum, Sunday Riley Tidal Wave andlastly Farmacy Honey Potion Mask.....this is why I shop online, I lose all self control in the store ☹
Anonymous Insider

Re: Along with the Ole Banana Eye Cream which I bought this m...

Love the Farmacy Honey Potion Mask, @GG84!  

Re: Along with the Ole Banana Eye Cream which I bought this m...

@GG84 You got the Banana Eye Cream too! Lol. Girl..I’m thoroughly excited for that one. I’m reallllly hoping it’ll be my new HG daytime eye cream. I’ve only been using Auto Correct for 3 days and so far so good! I have one super deep set crease. That’s the true test right there. My Juviderm is slowly wearing off and the hollows of my eyes are returning. I’m hoping it will help. Fingers crossed! I won’t get fillers again. Botox, yes. Lol. 

Picked up the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette yesterday and LOVING it so far! The colours are so inspiring!IMG_0910.jpg

Beautiful! I can't decide between this palette or skincare.  

Anonymous Insider

Tough choice, @CakesCakes, but I don't think you could go wrong with either.

I focused on skincare during the 20% off sale. I like using this promo to treat my myself to something that I can't justify paying full price for, if that helps you decide! @CakesCakes

Where are the codes?

Where are the codes?

Re: Where are the codes?

The codes for the discount promo code? Its the same for everyone, I think its '2017reward'.

I'm boring — Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Move along —no pretty colors or sparkles to see here...

Anonymous Insider

But your Shiseido skincare purchase will keep your skin hydrated, supple and smooth - nothing boring about that at all, @jozkid!  

I'm hoping it will @Anonymous!

I got the Fenty lipstick and Marc Jacobs Christmas Lip set

I am trying to decide between the Huda Desert Dusk palette or the Lilah B. Divine Duo holiday set. Really don't need anything but I want to get something fun 🙂 both look really nice.

@spiderlashes I can't speak to the Lilah B product but I can tell you that my Huda Desert Dusk palette is probably my favorite purchase since I got my ABH Modern Renaissance palette. The formula, packaging, mattes and pressed glitters are all incredible. I'm obsessed!

Thanks @KatieBT I've never tried her shadows but it looks like such a special palette. The colours are so gorgeous, and I think some would be pretty unique in my already decent collection of palettes! 

I bought the LM Caviar Stick set 🙂 sooooooooooo pretty!!

I bought the Slip silk pillowcase 🙂 

5 Replies
testing