Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before it’s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly don’t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I ordered the Fenty Beauty Highlight Brush and the mini Becca moonstone highlighter.  Together they cost $51.  I can do everything I need with my current brushes, but I've been intrigued with the Hightlight brush, and this was a good excuse to purchase it!

https://www.sephora.com/product/cheek-hugging-highlight-brush-120-P85798546?skuId=1926013

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-mini-P425613?skuId=1996479

I bought the pack of two beauty blenders with the cleanser so I won't have to go in for another for a while

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I bough my friend something, because she not a Rouge Member and got her $25 off that glow palette she really wanted 💗 $15 bucks for ABH Palette is a steal

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I just got the ABH Sun Dipped palette as well! Got it when they had it for 40% off. Can't wait to get it! An SA applied it on me once and I've been thinking about it ever since!

I ended up grabbing the Sephora instant moisturizer, the colourpop golden state of mind palette, and some urban decay setting spray! 💜😊

I️ grabbed my cousin some Universal Bomb gloss by fenty, Nars matte concealer (the one in the jar) & Some face masks ☺️

Just picked up a new Luna with my $25 off! I also got the Ole Henriksen Banana Eye Cream directly from his site. I literally just got Auto Correct as well but a woman can never have too many eye creams!

Ooo You gotta let me know how that eye cream turns out for you! I was debating on getting it but currently have belief and farmacy in rotation! @darlyndar

Luna was sold out at the Sephora I went to today 😭

Luna was sold out at the Sephora I went to today 😭

I picked up the Sunday Riley Saturn mask hope it lives up...

I picked up the Sunday Riley Saturn mask hope it lives up to the hype.

What a fun thread! I bought items for teacher presents for my kids.

Oooh those are nice gifts! I’ve always wanted a Nest candle but haven’t been able to talk myself into pulling the trigger yet. I listened to a podcast recently with the founder of Nest and they really do use top-of-the-line everything in making their products and it made me want one (well, a bunch) even more. 

Anonymous Insider

Nest candles are wonderful, @starsandbucks.  I purchased a small one for my first Nest candle - well, I purchased a couple of them because I couldn't decide on which scent I preferred.  I've since purchased the full size candles.  

Burberry Contour stick in medium and the corresponding highlighter. 

I'm grabbing the MUFE Artist Face Color Duo Mini Highlight & Blush and the mini Hourglass Blush in Mood Exposure. I'm adding 2 of the MUFE singles, to hit $50 exact. Nothing from Sephora really excites me, so I'm just sticking to hit the $50 min! 

Anonymous Insider

Hourglass Mood Exposure is very nice, @MissEmilly.  Great that you purchased a mini - mini's are adorable!

Can’t wait to get my Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge lipstick! The collection continues to develop 💋😘

Anonymous Insider

Can't go wrong with a Tom Ford lippie, @LCResz!

So, I had to run to Sephora with my $25 discount because I somehow just realized that the holiday party I'm attending tomorrow has a theme. Electric theme. Sequins, glitter, and neon encouraged. I was all set to wear a pretty cocktail dress with classy makeup, and then this happens, so I went and bought a glittery pink eyeliner (plus Marc Jacobs liquid eyeliner, L'Occitane hand cream, and the Nars 500 point perk) at Sephora along with some NYX green glitter at the grocery store.

AE8ADC7A-A35B-44DD-B969-ED2756AFEC69.jpeg

@txcatx That's such a fun theme! Glitter everywhere!!!! 

2 Replies
testing