Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I decided to grab one more bottle of the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation before it’s gone for good. I bought one during the VIBR sale and it re-ignited my love for it.

Also ordered the Huda Obsessions palette in Smokey. I weirdly don’t have a lot of rich brown shadows and that silvery shimmer color is intriguing as well. 

Post yours!D947B0A2-036E-4244-AFFF-878F24FFF68A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

@Gamergirl24 I was totally going to pick up another Holly Jolly belif set, since this is my holy grail moisturizer for about 4 yrs.  I'm in love.  Sadly, the set is OOS atm.  Great idea picking this one up!  I was really hoping to see some ladies picking this one up! 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

Love the Belif Holly Hydration Set, @Gamergirl24!  Perfect with winter just around the corner.

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I ended up getting the ABH dipbrow and contour powder kit hoping they live up to the hype! I also got the boscia jelly ball cleanser

I'd really like a new powder brush and just ran out of br...

I'd really like a new powder brush and just ran out of brow gel, so should restock. However, I want to go in store and test some new foundations (TF Peach Perfect, Huda, Fenty) so if one wows me, my plans might change!

Re: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

I got a couple of Vice lippies while they were on sale, a silicon face scrubbie thing to try, the kiehls cucumber herbal toner that someone recommended, and the ud sale pallet even though I need more eyeshadow like a hole in the head. Plus, this put me into VIB, so I got my VIB kit! Plus plus, I got my tarte birthday gift!! Plus plus plus, I redeemed my first rewards to get the fresh sampler!!! *fingers crossed it all gets to me, lol*

Happy birthday month! The Tarte kit is SO NICE.

I'm super excited about the blush! I love the color I already have from a different tarte kit. 

Susubee wrote:

I'm super excited about the blush! I love the color I already have from a different tarte kit. 

I just picked up the Tarte birthday set last month—the blush is surprisingly super pigmented and flattering. 

Anonymous Insider

Wow, @Susubee, great job!  All those pluses are fantastic.  

If you picked up your birthday gift, it must be your birthday month, happy birthday!

It is! Thank you 😊 

let me know how you like the huda pallet. I have the mauv...

let me know how you like the huda pallet. I have the mauve one and love it and have been eying the smokey one
Anonymous Insider

Re: let me know how you like the huda pallet. I have the mauv...

How do you like the mauve Huda palette, @BeautybyJules?  I'm intrigued by that one and the smokey one.

I actually really love it. the mattes are creamy and smooth and theres a little fall out. The shimmers and glitter are nice and I found using a stiff packing brush worked well for those. I deff want to try her other shadows now

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, @BeautybyJules!  I'll have to put it on my list.

Awesome! Let me know if you like it when you try it

I stayed up the whole night on Friday waiting for the Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette to restock (it was on sale for $32 CAD)!!! I also got the UD Vice lipstick in Fuel. I'm super happy to save $25 on something that's already 50% off!!

Anonymous Insider

You picked up some fun things, @robinanneee - and a huge savings, woo hoo!  Nice job!

Thanks!! I also got the ABH Sun Dipped Glow Kit when it was on sale earlier. I get so much satisfaction from seeing everyone's hauls! Sephora has been so good to us all this month!!! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Yes, @robinanneee, I completely agree!  It's fun to see what others are picking up (though it just makes my list longer...and longer... LOL)!  It's a treat to be able to pick up things from the earlier sale and with the recent $25/20/15 promo.

Two foundations for me; Sephora is just not priced right for skincare these days. 

I flip-flopped between the CoverFX drops and CoverFX Natural Finish Foundation and settled on the latter:

https://www.sephora.com/product/natural-finish-oil-free-foundation-P377714?skuId=1721034&icid2=produ...

Heard good things about this one:  Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + concealer

https://www.sephora.com/product/beyond-perfecting-foundation-concealer-P393325?skuId=1744697&icid2=p...

Hoping one of them will be the new hg... 

not sure why there are "smiley tongues" in this...

RE: What are you/What did you buy with your $25, $20, $15 off?

A Sephora Pro palette or the Too Faced brushes, can’t chose!
testing