cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Top Box Subscription Box ๐Ÿ“ฆ โœจ๏ธ

Has anyone out there tried the Top Box Subscription? โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฆโœจ๏ธ

I did and was on the fence about it.  I got my first Box and I think I'm going to keep going with it, until next month at least. 

Details:

Canadian Sub box for 15$ that gives you 4 trial sized of random products.

Pro: Affordable 

Con: Who knows what you'll get ๐Ÿค—  and tiny products.

My first Box ๐Ÿ’–

MTXX_MH20230418_172646102.jpg

Spoiler
okay so first impressions:
Wow! What a surprise, three full size lip products! 
๐Ÿฉท A liquid lipstick in Dusty Rose by Laritzy 
๐Ÿ’šA tinted lip oil by Manna Kada
๐Ÿ’œ  A tinted lip balm by Maskeraide.

Plus, the two minis. A facial oil by Clairns and a mascara, Roller Lash by Benefit Cosmetics.

This box has more value than what I paid and the quality of the lippies were a hit for me. 
Each one tasted nice on my lips and were hydrating. Plus they look so pretty on.  

20230417_154641.jpg

(Wearing Laritzy in Dusty Rose)

The Clairns oil is more sample than trial size so menh ๐Ÿ˜ด  but I'm okay with the mini mascara, I use it everyday so it'll serve me well lol

So my break down is just in that spoiler above. ๐Ÿ™ƒ 

Final thoughts? ๐Ÿ“ฆ

SO,  for now,  I'm going on for another month. I'm excited to see where this goes. 

If you've had this sub box I'd love to hear about it! What did you think, what did you get? And are you still in?

Re: Top Box Subscription Box ๐Ÿ“ฆ โœจ๏ธ

@CynthieLu, where are you finding these incredible subscriptions?!

Those one is a Canadian Sub box ๐ŸŽ I don't think there's too many of those, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰ So I was thrilled to find this one @missaa8. I just searched the internet until I found one I thought looked reputable. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I appreciate the inspiration! Total beauty goals, @CynthieLu ๐Ÿ’•

Have you tried a sub box before? @missaa8 

@CynthieLu, I never know how to apply! I usually just buy whatever box is leftover, without a subscription.

My box is ( for the first time ever?) the same as someone else's. @JoSometimes ๐Ÿ˜…

1000011481.jpg

These are all repeats for me except for Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer 0.50 oz/ 14 g . That one I'm excited to see in action. Clarins as a brand has been winning big time for me lately. ( Specifically the Clarins Cryo-Flash Instant Lift Effect & Glow Boosting Face Mask 2.5 oz / 75 g ๐Ÿคฉ) and it's the only something new. That's pretty fun right? ๐Ÿ˜„

Elf primer and Flow wash are ok, I'll use them.

The Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Smooth Sip Lightweight Gel-Cream Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 ml was really nice so I'm happy to have it in a mini. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฉต

Benefit Cosmetics Fan Fest Fanning & Volumizing Mascara Hyper Black was really good, hello volume! and then the innisfree Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 2.71 fl oz / 80 ml was very effective. ๐Ÿ‘Œ I have great memories of using these two.

@CynthieLu #twinning! ๐Ÿ‘ฏ Even our thoughts on the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Smooth Sip Lightweight Gel-Cream Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 ml!

Have you tried the toner yet?

I have not tried the toner, have you?? I'm eager for thoughts. @JoSometimes 

My skin is very sensitive to toners, I have to be so careful with them. I only use them a couple of times a week maybe. If i use them too often my cheeks get very red. 

No, not yet @CynthieLu! I keep telling myself Iโ€™ll try it on the weekend when Iโ€™m not in a rush to be anywhere but I keep forgettingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿซ 

Lol life is sooo busy sometimes ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ I know what you mean! @JoSometimes 

IMG_7212.jpeg

This is the special box. It turns out that I missed out on the regular one. Partially thrilled and partly disappointed by this one. 

Floss Friendly Face Cleanser - My face didnโ€™t fully agree with this one. I repurposed the first one I got as a hand cleanser. At least Iโ€™ll have more for when spring/summer rolls around and my hands are getting dirty again. 

elf Liquid Poreless Putty Primer - I havenโ€™t tried the first one I got. Iโ€™m trying to finish other primers that are currently open before switching to this one.

Benefit Cosmetics Mini Fan Fest Fanning & Volumizing Mascara Hyper Black - I did like this one. Iโ€™m curious to see how it performs with a real primer. Itโ€™ll be next in line after Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Hella Thicc Thicc Full-Size Volumizing Mascara Duo which is slated after Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara.

Clarins Clear Out Purifying and Mattifying Toner - Another one I have but havenโ€™t tried yet. 

innisfree Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum - I gave this one to my wife. Thereโ€™s an ingredient in it that irritates my skin but I havenโ€™t narrowed it down yet. 

Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Smooth Sip Lightweight Gel-Cream Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 ml - I gave this one a try just now and I like it! Itโ€™s very light.

@CynthieLu What did you get???

You got yours hurray!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

The whole get the mystery box, but they skip the regular box.. Just makes so little sense to me too @JoSometimes. ๐Ÿค” I feel like I miss out or something.

But I'm really happy you got yours delivered safe and sound.

I didn't mind this wash, my face seemed very ok with it. This is going to sound wierd but I found it sooo salty. I don't ever get soap in my mouth but I could detect it on my lips after washing, it was so wierd!

@CynthieLu I think they only try to charge once and if it doesnโ€™t go through, itโ€™s just canceled. I wish they would inform me if that happened and give me time to fix it but itโ€™s ok. 

I need to check the ingredients list on that cleanser. Maybe itโ€™s got salt in it, hence the stinging for me and flavour for you. 

My mystery box arrived Friday, I'm not posting in case @JoSometimes yours is still being delivered.

No spoilers, my photo had been cleverly edited. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1000011761.jpg

What could it be???

๐Ÿ˜บ

@CynthieLu I have been checking my email religiously but no emails yet about either box. 

I love your edited photo! Feel free to post. (Spoilers never bothered my anywayโ€ฆ)

I imagine the storms might be delaying delivery a little bit. Today was crazy blizzardy all day. ๐Ÿฅถ โ„๏ธ 

@JoSometimes Did I already ask if you had any idea what they were putting in these?

@CynthieLu I think we had that conversation already but Iโ€™ve only had a handful of boxes. Itโ€™s impossible for me to make an informed decision.

โ€ƒ

IMG_6670.png

I tried to be strong but I couldnโ€™t resist two full size and four samples. They might be repeats but itโ€™s ok. I can always stash them away for the future. ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's sooooo tempting! I did not recieved this email. ๐Ÿคฉ Ooh a mystery box?? What do you hope to get??

(The Clarins Cryo-Flash Instant Lift Effect & Glow Boosting Face Mask 2.5 oz / 75 g mask was by far the best mini I got from a TopBox, that in full size would be astounding.)

@CynthieLu I honestly donโ€™t know what Iโ€™d want from it. I only got a few boxes this year. Iโ€™d really love another Estate Spacebound highlighter. I havenโ€™t used it much lately but I did start to see the bottom of the pan. 

183 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 183 replies
  • 487 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos48
  • MTXX_MH20230418_172646102.jpg
  • 20230417_154641.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230517_105400532.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230517_105516233.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230517_105600907.jpg
  • IMG_3218.jpeg