Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›It is that magical time again! Time for us to all to share our Next Level November hauls. ๐ŸคŽ

The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts off this month with its usual bang. โœจ We are excitedly waiting too see what treasures we all scored during this wonderful event! ๐Ÿ˜ 

naT.gif

Gifts for our friends, loved ones and of course a little (or a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰) of selfcare items are set to be arriving at our doors.

What did you haul this month?? ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

KRPm.gif

Any other November babies here? Happy Birthday to all of you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ November may bring cooler temperatures, rain or even snow but we're here to celebrate all of you and all your birthday hauls! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

This month might see some fun savings, maybe a few of us have started our holiday shopping early? ๐ŸŒฒโญ

We can't wait to see it all,

Happy Hauling Everyone!

Re: Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

@lmaster, thank you, Itโ€™s been a while since I did a mask haul; it has a little bit of everything. 

@itsfi  Wow!! What a haul! Thereโ€™s so much here! So many different masks! I will have to google cer 100 that packaging is so fun!! Great haul! Is that lily real? 

Yeah, I may have gone a smidge overboard with the masks @ather, but I do love masking (and skincare) so it seemed justifiable. Or, maybe I've just gotten good at justifying my purchases? ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

My hair has been more dry and ... unruly (?) so I figured it was as good a time as any to finally give the 100 - Cer a a try. It was pretty big in Kbeauty circles in aroudn 2018 / 2019 and a friend thought it worked really nicely on her hair, but at that time, my hair was one color (and naturally so, ha!)  and wasn't in need of what the Elizavecca hair treatment was geared towards. Fast forward to fall 2023 and my hair (and hair care) is much different than back then, in both good and not-as-good ways. I saw it in one of the Asian beauty shops and thought "why not?" Turns out it's been recently talked about again, this time on TikTok and other social media platforms. I'll test it out soon, and let you know how it goes. 

Edited to add: Whoops, sorry! Hit "Post" before responding about the flowers - Yes, they're real - three mini calla lillies. ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi  Hmmm I donโ€™t think you need to justify any face masks in my books. I mean they are needed for skincare, self care and for general happiness! 100-cer sounds interesting! I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts! Sounds like it would be a great product! Glad it made a comeback! 

The mini calla lilies are beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ 

This is so satisfying, @itsfi! The Shani Darden Facial Mask looks and sounds gorgeous.

Thank you so much @curlychiquita โ€Œโ€Œโฃ๏ธ I'm excited to give the Shani Darden mask a try - I'm all on board with a "nourishing" mask; the key ingredients look good, too. I'll let you know how my skin likes it. Aiming to put it to the test over the weekend, but if I have more tme this week, I may sneak it in earlier. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I was debating whether to go with this mask or the one by Augustinus Bader. I'm sorry if you've mentioned this before, but have you tried that AB mask? 

I have not tried the AB mask yet, @itsfi! I have tried just about everything else AB. (Wait till you see my next Black Friday haul pic when it comes in ๐Ÿ˜„.) I still have some of my La Mer The Lifting and Firming Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL that I'm using up, though, before I buy a new mask.

Iโ€™m so intrigued and excited for you get you Black Friday haul @curlychiquita. You always have such beautiful hauls. โ™ฅ๏ธ

@itsfi Ohhh look at all of those fun masks. I can't wait to hear about them in the ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2023 Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’– 

It has been a ton of fun using these masks @Mellmars1185. Having just one face makes it hard to get through all of them ๐Ÿคฃ and I know better than to try all of them at once or too close in time to one another.  Oh yes, I posted my Clarins Cryo Mask Review to the mask thread around the time I posted the haul pics. I'll upload my thoughts on the other masks in due course - some I want to use another time or put it to the test in a different way than I normally did. Was there a mask you were particularly curious about? 

@itsfi I like read all of your feedback about everything. The Shani Darden mask intrigues me. I have never tried a FS of her product.

Awww, youโ€™re too kind @Mellmars1185! Thank you! The Shani Darden mask is up next, probably over the weekend; maybe tomorrow night if I donโ€™t get home too late. Iโ€™m excited to try it out. Will let you know how it performs.

@itsfi WOW. Those three letters sum up your haul!! Already having us wowed, you also included a pic of the dreamy Clarins mask ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Do you have a particular place where you pick up your specialty/foreign products?

You're going to have a busy winter ahead of you, and amazing skin! Bravo!

clap-applause

Thank you @furbie. Clarins really did a great job with the mask. They've been putting out some wonderful skincare goodies. ๐Ÿ˜

There are a couple of small boutiques near me that carry Korean and Japanese skincare products, so if I'm near that area and have time, I'll poke my head in to see what's available. Otherwise, I tend to pick up things online - YesStyle and Olive Young, or Peach & Lily, Soko Glam or Ohlolly for US based curators of Korean based products. I should be set with my skincare until the spring sale, except for any product replenishments that may come up. Now, we'll just keep our fingers crossed that I can be consistent with usage. That can be a struggle at times. 

Yes, consistency can be a bit of a struggle @itsfi. I'm considering documenting my usage for accountability.

I had a friend who'd rave about Peach & Lily's products!! It's awesome that you're near so many places to help you curate an eclectic mix of beauty goodies. But, thank goodness we have the internet to help us reach places that our feet cannot! Lol, I'm going to look into some of those brands online. Thank you!

Stocking up is a new thing for me. It really is the smarter way to shop. I hope all of your favorite times last until the next big group of sales so you can continue getting a discount on your fabulosity ๐Ÿ™‚

Consistency is a hard one @furbie, but key when it comes to skincare, I find, and if you can find a system or approach that works for you, all the better. ๐Ÿ‘ I've done skincare journals in the past, along with sheet mask journals and databases. Peach & Lily curates some great products; including their own. They carry brands I don't see on other sites. 

Stocking up has its pros and cons. It's trial and error to find out what is a good number of a particular product to always have on hand. With most things, I try not to have more than one backup of a product. There are, of course, exceptions to the rule. Like items I know I will go through.

Love this type of haul @itsfi . Everything looks amazing.

Thanks so much @makeitup305! A lot of newness in this mix, but so far, so good! Going to try really hard to get into a good routine and keep at it!

What a cool haul @itsfi ! Beauty of a pic too! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™d love to try the Clarins mask, it looks amazing. 

Thank you @Sunnysmom. The Clarins mask is looking to become one of the biggest discoveries for me this year!! โ™ฅ๏ธ Wasnโ€™t expecting the results at all, such a fantastic surprise! I highly recommend giving it a try. Itโ€™s on the pricey side so if you can get a sample beforehand, that would be the way to go. 

Yes I would have to try first I agree @itsfi . I never know my skinsโ€™s reaction anymore! ๐Ÿ˜ญIโ€™ll look for a sample soon thank you! 

2,597 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos357
  • naT.gif
  • KRPm.gif
  • PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg
  • IMG_20231024_112927283.jpg
  • IMG_20231027_120117450.jpg
  • IMG_20231031_144039801.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • thumbnail-1.jpg
  • thumbnail-6.jpg