Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›It is that magical time again! Time for us to all to share our Next Level November hauls. ๐ŸคŽ

The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts off this month with its usual bang. โœจ We are excitedly waiting too see what treasures we all scored during this wonderful event! ๐Ÿ˜ 

naT.gif

Gifts for our friends, loved ones and of course a little (or a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰) of selfcare items are set to be arriving at our doors.

What did you haul this month?? ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

KRPm.gif

Any other November babies here? Happy Birthday to all of you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ November may bring cooler temperatures, rain or even snow but we're here to celebrate all of you and all your birthday hauls! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

This month might see some fun savings, maybe a few of us have started our holiday shopping early? ๐ŸŒฒโญ

We can't wait to see it all,

Happy Hauling Everyone!

Re: Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

Queen @lmaster coming in with the Oribe+ haul ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Everything looks beautiful!!! Have you used that AHA mask before??? It sounds like something that'll have you looking slick like a dolphin ๐Ÿ˜„

I will be on the lookout for this Sephoria event I keep seeing you all post about. it seems like it was fun and had many new finds.

Thank you truly!! โค๏ธ @furbie it's decent, I still feel like The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL is my most favorite 

Oh, I have that peel from The Ordinary. Thx for the reminder @lmaster  I need to go through and shop my own stash!! I guess wording and package presentation get us to buy at times. But, look at The Ordinary - no frills, all quality, and low prices. 

That's exactly right!! @furbie 

Happy Birthday @CynthieLu ๐Ÿฅณ

PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg

Sephora Sale Part Deux

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight Captivate 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Velour Makeup Face Puff

SEPHORA COLLECTION Organic Cotton Pads 50 Pads 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water - Cleanse + Purify 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Caffeine 

The Luminizer is new to me, tried it out at Sephoria and it was gorgeous.  Normally would've assumed it was too deep for myself, but it works.  Doesn't lift my complexion products as much as the blush, I find.

Yes, yes, yes @danielledanielle to those caffeine eye masks. Theyโ€™re a staple in my travel bag. I like how you placed the cleansing water atop them in the photo. Creative and it caught my eye. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The cleansing water isnโ€™t new to you, is it?

@itsfi , cleansing water is a repurchase.  @haleyvvvv put me onto it

@danielledanielle  Great haul! When I saw the thumbnail of this pic I thought something had spilled. Lucky itโ€™s just masks! 

@ather, heh I can see that.  I'm only spilling๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

Thanks everyone

Nice haul @danielledanielle

Happy haul #2, @danielledanielle!

@danielledanielle Great haul. I have not seen that shade of Rare Highlighter before. It is beautiful and captivating! Enjoy your goodies!

I see what you did there @Mellmars1185 

This may be a silly question @danielledanielle, but what do you plan on using your new Sephora velour puff to apply? I have one. I've used it to apply blush. it's so soft, but I don't know what I'm doing.

I got it for setting powder @furbie , but never tried it with blush. Interesting!  Usually a velour puff is used with a powder, but that doesn't mean you can't find other uses or use it with various powders.

Okay @danielledanielle that makes sense. Thank you! I did like the way the puff applied the blush better than my blush brush. I'll try using it for other things as well.

You have a great haul btw ๐Ÿ™‚

Ohhhh that highlight looks stunning!! @danielledanielle 

You stocked up good on the SC sales. ๐Ÿ˜

Rare beauty highlighters are very impressive aren't they? @danielledanielle That one is going to be so pretty on you!

(Thank you for the birthday wishes ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’)

The powdered one was the only one I tried until that moment @CynthieLu .  Those are gleaming, which I love.

Liquid highlighters for me can be hit or miss.  Either they are too subtle , or they leave harsh lines.  I'm not a fan of the brand's blushes for myself.  The folx at rare made me believe ๐Ÿคฃ

They knew they had something great lol.

I love the powdered highlighters by RB, they shine soo bright! I can't wear the blushes, they just don't work for me. But her highlighters are very good ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜Š @danielledanielle 

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos357
  • naT.gif
  • KRPm.gif
  • PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg
  • IMG_20231024_112927283.jpg
  • IMG_20231027_120117450.jpg
  • IMG_20231031_144039801.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • thumbnail-1.jpg
  • thumbnail-6.jpg