Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! ๐ŸŽ‰

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tags:

RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

@Lazybeautybeast great selection of products. Iโ€™m enjoying that Clean Beauty set so much. Got it as soon as I saw it in the app. What shade of Becca highlighter is it next to the ColorPop palettes?

I love the clean beauty set too! It has a great selection...

Thanks @Zvezdochka! I love the clean beauty set too! It has a great selection and most of it I haven't tried before. The Becca highlighter is Lilac Geode. I'm pretty sure it was LE last year but Ulta still has it. I finally caved and bought it with the 20% off coupon.

RE: I love the clean beauty set too! It has a great selection...

Oh yes, I Love that shade. I got it on Becca Direct a few months ago. Iโ€™m sure you will truly enjoy having it in your arsenal

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Impressive haul! I see so many great products! Love all the sets you got- Iโ€™ve really been considering getting that Clean Beauty set! Enjoy your purchases!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘Œ

@Lazybeautybeast

Thanks @Shosh85! I was doing really well with a no buy in...

Thanks @Shosh85! I was doing really well with a no buy in June until last week and I ended up stress shopping. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ At least I got some fun stuff.

Fantastic,  @Lazybeautybeast! The clean beauty kit looks great.  Awesome gwps, too!

Thank you @curlychiquita! The gwps have been pretty aweso...

Thank you @curlychiquita! The gwps have been pretty awesome lately.

Awesome haul @Lazybeautybeast. I got that clean beauty set too!

Thank you @PrettyPaint! It is one of the better Sephora f...

Thank you @PrettyPaint! It is one of the better Sephora favorite sets lately, IMO.

RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

My birthday is coming up in july 10. Im nervous. Turning 31.

Re: RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Happy late Birthday!  Gorgeous haul!  ๐Ÿ™‚ @Blackwhiskey

Happy Birthday, @Blackwhiskey! If it's any consolation, I found that once I got past 30, birthdays got easier and you definitely don't look 31! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Awesome haul!  Love that Almay Pegasus - so pretty! โค๏ธ 

Happy belated birthday,  @Blackwhiskey!  What are the two items on the right?  One says Stilla and I can't read the one in front of it.  I like those two colors.

Happy almost bday @Blackwhiskey

Great sparkling products,  @Blackwhiskey, and happy soon to be 31st birthday! 

Happy Birthday! @Blackwhiskey. That green Almay is so pretty.

Happy early birthday @Blackwhiskey! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

Awesome haul, the shadows are so pretty! โค๏ธ

@Blackwhiskey Happy early Birthday! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

Love your haul! All the green shades are so pretty!

Happy early birthday @Blackwhiskey! I'm sure your 30's will be filled with laughter, adventure and makeup!

Happy Birthday in advance @Blackwhiskey! Don't be nervous, the 30's are awesome! I'm quite in the thick of them, and honestly, so much better than my 20's ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Happy birthday early @Blackwhiskey!!  The green eyeshadows are gorgeous and will pair beautifully with that nude rose lip gloss.  Nicely done! 

1,127 Replies
testing