Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@Sunnysmom  thank you so much! I got some good news today, so hopefully things are looking up 💜

Welcome back @caitbird. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. You posted such pretty pictures of your hauls.

@Loretta55  thank you so much! 💜

Welcome back, @caitbird ! A short while back, I posted (in another thread) about thinking of BICers I never see around anymore, and you were one of them. I hope you’re on the mend and taking as much time with that as you need. ❤️

Also hope you find some winners among the Nest candles; Nest is a good gateway to the world of scented candles. And I’ve been trying not to buy more Glossier G Suit Soft Touch Matte Liquid Lip Crème shades, so I totally understand them sneaking into your cart. Still sounds like your low-buy’s going better than mine, though. 😅

@WinglessOne  thank you so much! Everyone here is so kind, it really means the world to me 💜

I am excited to try the Nest candles; I love their perfumes and the candles smell very good even unlit, so I have high hopes.

Beautiful pics @caitbird ! I hope you are feeling better ❤️

@faeriegirl  thank you! Just trying to take it one day at a time 💜

HOMG, you were on my mind @caitbird !  Sometimes the universe just knows, glad you posted

You're always welcomed here, you come back whenever you need to.

Beautiful pics!

@danielledanielle  thank you so much! This community means so much to me 💜

@caitbird Hope you're feeling better!

@missjeanie  thank you! 💜

It’s wonderful to see you again, @caitbird! I hope you’re feeling better.  Beautiful hauls, I love the smell of rose and oud together!

@curlychiquita  thank you so much! I definitely missed it here 💜

@caitbird Lovely purchases and such beautiful photos! I hope you are doing okay - I'm sorry you've been having a difficult time. ❤️

@PrettyPaint  thank you! I am doing okay, just trying to take it one day at a time. 💜

@caitbird @Great haul and gorgeous photos. 

@SportyGirly125  thank you! 💜

It's so great to see you @caitbird. We've missed you on here. 💜 Mental health is so important. I'm sorry to hear you've been having a hard time this year.  🫂

Congratulations on your successful low buy! Those are so haaaard. These pictures are so lovely and full of flowers, you made them so beautiful. 😍

@CynthieLu  thank you so much! I've missed everyone too, you guys are seriously the best 💜 and yes, low buys are hard, I am kind of surprised I've done so well with this one so far 😂

@caitbird glad to see you posting.   Hang in there - you've got friends here ❤️ enjoy your goodies.

@greeneyedgirl107  thank you so much! Everyone here and this community means so much to me 💜

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing