Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🥰

@blackkitty2014 Ooh what a fabulous haul! Everything is so pretty!

Great haul @blackkitty2014 ! All the lippies are so pretty!

@blackkitty2014  beautiful haul! Those lippie swatches are gorgeous! 😍 enjoy!

Oh, those are gorgeous swatches @blackkitty2014; thank you! I'm sure I'll be shopping from those swatches 🛍

@blackkitty2014 those lipstick shades are gorgeous 

Sorry gang forgot about this one IMG_0351.jpeg

‘If you’re in the market for powder sure. These are good. But no difference than the ones that we have in 6 pan palette. If you a;ready had tons of HG palettes 😘

Thank you for those findings, BIC science lead! @blackkitty2014 

Such a beautiful haul, @blackkitty2014! You’re right, all your new lipstick colors are gorgeous!  

Thx you @curlychiquita @CynthieLu . This is my 2nd Prada haul. I tried out Meranti to get the mini freebie Quartz. (My swatch of those 2 (Meranti on top and Quartz was bottom) couple weeks before the sale. I love these so much that I bought 4 more during the sale. I was good not to hoard 4 or 6 more Prada. They reminds me TF matte lipsticks (comfortable for matte and stunning colors). You should try out at least one @CynthieLu . It’s a slippery rope but these has decent wear time and the colors (oh mine their colors are just sooo good. I’m sure you will able to find something you like if you don’t mind the perfume scent). 😘

IMG_0273.jpeg

Ooooh my girl 🤩 your swatches are stunning!

You have the best haul of lippies here. Are these your first from Prada or are you familiar with thier lipsticks? I'm super curious too hear how they wear and perform if you have any tea I'm all ears. 😉 @blackkitty2014 

👋Hi BIC friends, it has been a long while since I posted here! I was having a bit of a hard time with my mental health at the beginning of this year, and then I guess life just kind of got away from me. But I've missed y'all! I hope you are all doing well! 💜

I have been trying to stick to a beauty low buy/low spend for the past few months. I have mostly been doing pretty well with it (surprisingly 😅) but I do have a few recent goodies to share...😁

Recent order from Glossier - I was only planning to stock up on deodorant, but somehow a few other things snuck into my cart too 😂

20240420_074349-01.jpeg

Parfums de Marly - I have been wanting to add Delina to my collection for a long time now, and I finally pulled the trigger!

20240425_073404-01.jpeg

And finally Nest New York - I got the full size of NEST New York Lychee Rose Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray  as well as some votive candles to try, since I am trying to dip my toe into the world of scented candles! Rose Noir & Oud votive and Indian Jasmine mini votive were GWP.

20240425_072601_capture-01.jpeg

20240425_074022-01.jpeg

If you're reading this, I hope you have a lovely day! 💜

So aesthetic @caitbird 🥰 welcome back! Mental health is so important, hope you're taking care. 

So much positivity and good vibes for you sweet beauty @caitbird we missed you 💞 fabulous haul 

@lmaster  thank you so much! 💜

@caitbird, we’ve missed you too. Hope you are doing well. 

Beautiful hauls! Yaaay for getting something you’ve had your eye on - PdM Delina smells wonderful. I love how you’ve photographed it. 😍 Oooh, scented candles, and Nest too! You are going to have fun exploring candles 

@itsfi  thank you so much! 🥰

Welcome back @caitbird ! Hope you are feeling better and your new goodies help provide lots of self care.

@makeitup305  thank you so much! I like the way you think 😉

@caitbird so terrific to see you here with your lovely pics and choices! Hope life is getting easier for you. 💞

2,360 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing