Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

I’m working on the last bits of my The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum also @Cissy63. I found one in my Beautylish Lucky bag but I really enjoyed the Inkey List one. Enjoy the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit . 

Awesome haul @Cissy63! Enjoy all your goodies!

Wonderful choices @Cissy63 ! The sun kit will be well loved I bet and love the bag with it! 

@Cissy63  Great haul!!! That sun safety kit looks amazing! That bag is so cute!!😊 

@Cissy63  I hope you find some winners in the Sun Safety Kit! 

Fun hauls, @Cissy63!

@Cissy63 Great haul!

Fabulous haul @Cissy63! I ♥️ seeing the variety in the Sun Safety Kit. It gives me a chance to try different sunblocks or share with family and friends. Are there any ones you’ve had your eye on in this year’s kit? If you get a chance, the  National SPF Day ☀️ thread is a great spot to share your feedback on the ones you try. I’m going to try to remember to do the same. 

That Lancôme XL booster is such an amazing lash primer! 😍

Beautiful first haul @Cissy63 The sun set looks fantastic. I think I speak for alot of us Canadians who can't purchase it, I'm jelly! 😉😍😍

@Cissy63 great haul!  What do you think of the sun safety kit?  I passed on it but now I am wondering if I should get one.

Enjoy all your new goodies.

What a fantastic variety! @Cissy63 

Part two of my Sephora Haul. After this, there's only a few stragglers left that are due this weekend.

20240417_204252.jpg

The masks were a last minute pick up from Kohl's 100% enabled by BIC. It was hard to resist when they were $2 and then 30% off. When I went in store today and they still had tons of these masks. I might try the less popular ones (Watermelon, Pomegranate, and Cucumber) first and compare them to the Caffeine ones in case I want to exchange them. @itsfi & @danielledanielle this is on you 😉

Spoiler
20240417_183715.jpg

The Dior maximizer was spurred by @Sunnysmom and also by the fact that I'm loving the Dior Glow Star Filter. The Laura Mercier was an impulse pick up but I got the wrong shade so I might return it or exchange it, not sure just yet. The manicure kit was on clearance and a great deal with the extra 30%. The Round Labs Pads I got from Costco since I just ran out of my Pyunkang Yul ones. The Hanni is nice so far. It has a light scent and is lightly hydrating. I'll probably use it under a regular body cream or to remoisturize when I don't feel like putting more lotion on. The Amika were both gwp for my BIPOS.

*accidentally took a picture of the Hanni twice*accidentally took a picture of the Hanni twice

@WinglessOne I wore the Basma blush today and really liked it. It's more of a thin buildable formula but didn't feel too tacky. I applied it with a stippling brush and it worked well without picking up my foundation. 

The Dieux and the Innbeauty Project SPF are ok so far but not immediate loves. I thought the Innbeauty was going to be a substitiute for a moisturizer but it's not. It has a nice consistency, though. The Dieux I'm still fiddling around with but so far I don't love them. They might be better paired with a gel eye cream like the one they make. 

I haven't tried the puff yet. 

Great choices @makeitup305 .

Thanks @Loretta55 !

Excellent haul @makeitup305! I love the caffeine eye masks!

@faeriegirl they’re really nice, I’m glad I fell for the BIC hype

@makeitup305  Wow look at all those eye masks!! That’s awesome!! Glad you got to snag some!! Great haul!! 

@ather I fell deep into the FOMO!

Thanks for the Basma blush feedback, @makeitup305 ! I’m glad you like it. 🙂 And now I’ll have to test mine 2 ways: with a SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 (my most frequently used cream blush brush) and a Sonia G. Sheer Buffer. Also, glad you were able to pick up so many masks during the sale! I love to travel with the caffeine eye masks, but they were hard to find at my local stores when I visited. I do also like the pomegranate eye masks. It’s been a long time since I used the watermelon ones, but I don’t recall having issues with them. 

@WinglessOne I didn’t check my full size Sephora but my Kohls had so many still! That store is usually pretty empty, though. I wore the Basma blush today and really like it still. I agree with their picture that assigns 3 shades to various skin tones. I don’t see how anyone with a deeper skintone would be able to build the Mauve shade enough for it to show up. I’m actually really intrigued by the Peach and Cherry Red shades now. I don’t think there’s a wrong way to apply it.

I used the Pomegranate eye mask last night and got some irritation but it might have been my other skincare interacting with it. I put a bunch of stuff on because I picked at a blemish really badly and now I’m in recovery mode. I need to try it again. I used the Coffee ones this morning without issue and really enjoyed them. I’m happy I picked up so many now lol

Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing