Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Looove @CynthieLu ! I still didn't buy the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO 8 Piece Brush Set because I read reviews saying individual brushes are better quality! Do you have curls?!?! I'm so jealous!!!

I bought that very set a couple of years ago and it didn't disappoint me @jaaayp Everyone of those brushes is still holding up well. (Except for SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Eye Liner Brush #22 . I think I might replace it sooner or later, I stored it carelessly *regrets* the other day and it got all squished, I tried to flatten it out and it mostly got it's shape back but it's not the same as it previous excellence. 😭)

Whaaa really? @CynthieLu I'm sorry to hear about your brush... has the handle start peeling or anything (also read that too...)

I store my brushes in a jar standing up, they are in excellent condition imo. No peeling, or anything like your saying you've read about. I bought the majority of mine 2+ years ago. @jaaayp 

But my fave I left out instead of putting away and I put something on top of it by mistake 😥 and the perfectly straight edge it had is a little dipped now. For eyeliner it matters, it was my tightest most snatched brush. I'm going to spend some more time trying to even out the bristles, but that was my bad, not anything to do with the quality. 

Interesting @CynthieLu ... interesting.... I definitely wanted to pick it up this sale until I saw the reviews.. maybe I should add it back to my loves list. Thanks a bunch 🥰

Ooh, the best time to pick up some brushes! Enjoy all your goodies!! @CynthieLu 

I agree! I love the Pro Brushes from the SC. Getting them on sale is even better. 😄 @sister13 Thank you!

@CynthieLu @Amazing last sale haul! Love PT she’s blushing. 

Thank you. I'm so happy with the Duo Blush from Pat Ta. It's incredibly pretty 💕 @SportyGirly125 

@CynthieLu  Great haul!!! 

Thank you. It was a fun sale season. @ather I cracked like an egg.. but I'm happy with my choices.  😉😄

Awesome haul @CynthieLu ! I hope you love the PT brush!

Thank you @faeriegirl I caved lol. It is pretty darn soft. 😄

@CynthieLu great SSE hauls.  Enjoy trying out all your goodies 

We did pretty good this sale 😉 @CorgiMommy 

The Last Hurrah Jr

My first order finally made it out of delivery purgatory!  It did some time in Vegas 😶I didn't want to contact CS since two items are OOS'ed, but I was getting a little worried, given it was lost in Vegas

1000003854.jpg

Replens/restock:

Freck Beauty Cactus Water Cleansing Lactic Acid Toner 6.5 oz/ 192 mL

Danessa Myricks Beauty Linework Paintbrush Fluid Liquid Eyeliner 0.034 oz / 1 ml 

maude Wipe - water-activated, biodegradable wipes 10 Wipes 

Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Single Sheet Mask 1 mask 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Mattifying Water Powder Serum with Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid... 

Dr. Jart+ Vital Hydra Solution™ Water Cream Glow Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz / 50 mL 

New shades:

CAY SKIN Isle Lip Balm SPF 30 with Sea Moss and Aloe Stem Cells Bad Gyal Berry 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi'Glow Light-Diffusing Highlighter 07 trophies in truffle 

1000003790.jpg

Same Day Delivery Sephora 

Everything here was basically a result of this thread

SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Shampoo Brush Cleaner & LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks Curvy because of @WinglessOne

HUDA BEAUTY Faux Filler Shiny Non-Sticky Lip Gloss Coco 

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Melting Bronzing & Sculpting Stick Chocolate Caramel 

because of @lmaster 

1000003701.jpg

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr O/S X WICKED - Off the Handle Complexion Blush 

Photo won't upload...

#Maison Margiela REPLICA' By The Fireplace Diffuser 6.3 oz / 185 mL diffuser 

NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush Orgasm Rush – 775 

I thought orgasm rush was going to be plummier, but it's coral/reddish.  I also thought it might be the same shade as Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Ruby Richez or Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Luminous Powder Blush Truth but thankfully no, all pretty and different enough to justify having them 🤣

Thanks everyone 🙂

I always love to see your hauls and blush buys @danielledanielle ! Definitely room for more new shades! I’ve yet to do same day delivery. Great idea! 

Ooh, I think you'd get a kick out of it @Sunnysmom .  However, if the store nearest you aren't really stocked, it can be frustrating based on other experiences I've read/heard.  I've have nothing but positive experiences though, and I kind of love the idea of me makeup goodies hand delivered to my door

@danielledanielle  Hope Curvy works well for you! And yeah, I had the same expectation of NARS Orgasm Rush until I swatched it in-store and saw how red it is—which isn’t a bad thing, just not what I’d hoped for. Still, that might end up being the “bolder than Orgasm Edge” shade I pick up to test the blush reformulation. Let me know what you think of it after you’ve used it. 

Great hauls @danielledanielle.

29 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing