Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating me❣️❣️❣️That was so nice of you to think of me <3

I’m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I can’t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.F472985E-EFAC-45F4-AE3C-0037F70CB6F4.jpegSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

41D19363-3276-4B15-8634-A3A99DFBDDC6.jpegAn amazing collection of new launches to try

B61C990F-FB48-46BC-B6C9-826ECE852A1E.jpegIt’s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

I’m so very grateful 💝 Many many Thanks❣️

Re: 🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

Such great swatches, @angel7594.  The colors look great on you, I bet you get a lot of use out of the palette.

Those swatches are gorgeous, @angel7594! <3

What an Amazing gift and awesome that everyone got to choose a mystery friend! Thank you so much for sharing, the swatches look beautiful! @angel7594 

Congrats to everyone ❤️❤️❤️

Great swatches @angel7594! Thanks!

Thank you so much for posting the swatches of the gorgeous NARS Ignited Palette @angel7594 Smiley Happy 

I kept meaning to get to that but I’ve been being so lazy Smiley Wink I don’t own any NARS eyeshadows and found their formula to be so smooth and buttery!!! Excuse my oldness, here’s bravery with no filter:/

C7250BB8-6D69-4AF2-89D0-C66BFDBBA778.jpegNARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters

Looking lovely @PaletteAddict99!  And I agree... your brows are amazing!!!

Beautiful @PaletteAddict99! The NARS shadow look great on you! And your brows are perfection! 💕

@PaletteAddict99,

I'm so glad that you love the NARS Ignited Palette shadows!

My eyebrows are so jealous.  #Eyebrow Goals!

ohhhh i love the sparkly lids @PaletteAddict99! but i have to agree with @lyravega, dying over your perfect brows!

@PaletteAddict99 All. The. SparkleZ!!!! Love! But your brows!!!! Smiley Surprised Heart Heart Heart Perfection!

OMG!  I love the sparkle!!!!   <3  @PaletteAddict99

@PaletteAddict99 This looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy congrats again 😘❤️

@PaletteAddict99  Those are good shades for you!  And you have fantastic eyebrows (I am jealous.)

Great look @PaletteAddict99!!!

@PaletteAddict99, this palette is made for you. Beautiful!

@PaletteAddict99 First off, love this look on you. The palette to me is such a romantic, soft colour group and I think this look is super romantic. My brain is potatoes at this time of year, but I hope I am conveying how lovely you look.

Second, BROWS. For real, your brows are gorgeous. I know it's not the point of your post, but WOWZA (BROWZA). 

🤣 BROWZA😂 @NotCrocker You just Brought me out of my comatose  holiDAZE state well a little anyway. I’m So so Foggy brained too right now.

Thank you so much for your kind words Smiley Happy❣️❣️❣️ 

Ive been using caster oil in my brows Every now and then for almost a year then lately I’ve added using rapid lash once or twice a week when I remember to and of course resisting with all the super power I can muster the overwhelming urge to over pluck :/

@angel7594 Thank you for the swatches

Beautiful swatches, @angel7594 !

I love these neutral shades, thank you for sharing swatches @angel7594! 😍

The shadows are gorgeous @angel7594! 😍

12 Replies