Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating me❣️❣️❣️That was so nice of you to think of me <3

I’m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I can’t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.F472985E-EFAC-45F4-AE3C-0037F70CB6F4.jpegSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

41D19363-3276-4B15-8634-A3A99DFBDDC6.jpegAn amazing collection of new launches to try

B61C990F-FB48-46BC-B6C9-826ECE852A1E.jpegIt’s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

I’m so very grateful 💝 Many many Thanks❣️

Re: 🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

@PaletteAddict99 Amazing gratis and amazing packaging! Congrats! As an Exfolikate user, I'm curious to see how the liquid version differs from the original. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Thank you very much! @gonerogue I love everything that was sent. The exfolikate is an acid treatment that is a chemical peal rather then a scrubbing formula.  The ingredients are mostly different between the two products. This product is absent of all the oils.

I just used it and it stings a little at first just like other glycolic acid products that I use. 

I’m interested to see how some of the other ingredients will add to what I already expect from the flycholic and lactic acids. 

@PaletteAddict99 Oh how interesting! Is it ok if I bug you in about a month to see if it makes any impact on your skin? I know with acids you can’t expect results overnight.

This is great, @PaletteAddict99!  So glad you received this gift!

Thank you! @curlychiquita I’m so grateful for this opportunity. 

Hey! What an awesome package! Well deserved, enjoy! @PaletteAddict99 💕💕💕

Awe thank you so much! @sister13 I love everything <3

💗💗💗 @PaletteAddict99

@PaletteAddict99Wow congrats to you and to everyone who received one. Such amazing items and super excited to hear what you ladies think of the items.

Thank you very much! @Anastasiya13 I feel totally showered by this collection of gifts.

Ahhh I just received a special delivery!! Thank you so much @KatieBT and @TeamBIC for this wonderful gratis, and the opportunity to share the experience with another community member!! ❤️ Also, thank you Herbivore, Kate Somerville, Nars, and First Aid Beauty! ❤️ I cannot wait to try everything. I will report back soon with my reviews and swatches. 

081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg

DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg

Congratulations @angel7594! I hope you're enjoying everything 😊 Happy Holidays!

Yay!  Congrats, @angel7594!  That palette is absolutely beautiful! <3

Thank you @Tamara76! 💕

Woohoo!  So happy you received this gratis @angel7594! Congratulations!  Have fun with your new treasures!

Thank you @itsfi <3

Congrats, @angel7594! That Nars palette looks so pretty!

Thank you @quspork <3

Congrats, @angel7594! Can't wait to hear what you think! 

Thank you @SpaceLlama and @MissPuff <3 <3

Congrats @angel7594 ! That pallet is so pretty, can't wait to read your thoughts on everything! 

29 Replies