Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating me❣️❣️❣️That was so nice of you to think of me <3

I’m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I can’t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.F472985E-EFAC-45F4-AE3C-0037F70CB6F4.jpegSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

41D19363-3276-4B15-8634-A3A99DFBDDC6.jpegAn amazing collection of new launches to try

B61C990F-FB48-46BC-B6C9-826ECE852A1E.jpegIt’s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

I’m so very grateful 💝 Many many Thanks❣️

Re: RE: 🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

thank you @jen143xo!! I cherished the herbivore goodies you sent me last year! I’m so into all the green beauty products Sephora is carrying now!! ❤️😘

@unfungirl aww I am so glad! I am going to check out some of the green beauty products they are carrying, I see everyone talking about them! I will have to look into this oil.  Skincare is my fav Smiley Very Happy 

I’ve really delved deep this year @jen143xo! Herbivore, Kora, Farmacy... love it all!

Yay, @unfungirl! Happy to hear that Tamara chose you as a recipient, enjoy all your new goodies!

thanks @prettyinpa!! so glad you got in on this too, so sweet of @veronika23 to think of you!

Wow! This is amazing! So. Much. Love! Have fun playing with your new ( and some tried Smiley Wink ) goodies, @unfungirl ! How sweet of @Tamara76 to shower you with some Holiday cheer! Heart This whole thing is so, so, so very special all around! Heart BICers are the best!!!

Hey, girl!  Miss you!!!!!   @lyravega  xoxoxoxo

@unfungirl @Tamara76 Hiya, girls! Right back at ya! <3

thank you @lyravega!! So good to see you around! ❤️

Woohoo!  You got yours before I got mine, @unfungirl!  You are very welcome and you totally deserve this gratis!!!   Enjoy, my dear! <3

Awe thanks @Tamara76! I hope you get yours soon!!

YAY! Congrats @unfungirl!!! So sweet of @Tamara76 to have picked you! 🖤🖤🖤

Congratulations @unfungirl!

Congrats @unfungirl!! ❤️🎉🍾🎉

Thanks so much @angel7594 @faeriegirl @veronika23! 😘😍

Congrats @unfungirl! Enjoy your presents from Sephora and @Tamara76

Thanks @GG84! Congrats to you too Smiley Happy

Re: 🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

Swatches of the NARS - Ignited Eyeshadow Palette

Swatches are two layers using sponge tip applicators.

C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg

Above, the three matte shades and shimmers

CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg

Above, shimmers and glitters

9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg

Wow, what gorgeous swatches @angel7594

@angel7594 Ohhhhhh these shimmer shadows look gorgeous! Thanks for the swatches ❤️

beautiful swatches @angel7594! i can't wait to play with the NARS palette this weekend- it's even prettier in person!

29 Replies