Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Such great swatches, @angel7594.  The colors look great on you, I bet you get a lot of use out of the palette.

Those swatches are gorgeous, @angel7594! โค๏ธ

What an Amazing gift and awesome that everyone got to choose a mystery friend! Thank you so much for sharing, the swatches look beautiful! @angel7594 

Congrats to everyone โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Great swatches @angel7594! Thanks!

Thank you so much for posting the swatches of the gorgeous NARS Ignited Palette @angel7594 ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I kept meaning to get to that but Iโ€™ve been being so lazy ๐Ÿ˜‰ I donโ€™t own any NARS eyeshadows and found their formula to be so smooth and buttery!!! Excuse my oldness, hereโ€™s bravery with no filter:/

NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glittersNARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters

Looking lovely @PaletteAddict99!  And I agree... your brows are amazing!!!

Beautiful @PaletteAddict99! The NARS shadow look great on you! And your brows are perfection! ๐Ÿ’•

@PaletteAddict99,

I'm so glad that you love the NARS Ignited Palette shadows!

My eyebrows are so jealous.  #Eyebrow Goals!

ohhhh i love the sparkly lids @PaletteAddict99! but i have to agree with @lyravega, dying over your perfect brows!

@PaletteAddict99 All. The. SparkleZ!!!! Love! But your brows!!!! Smiley Surprised Heart Heart Heart Perfection!

OMG!  I love the sparkle!!!!   โค๏ธ  @PaletteAddict99

@PaletteAddict99 This looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy congrats again ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99  Those are good shades for you!  And you have fantastic eyebrows (I am jealous.)

Great look @PaletteAddict99!!!

@PaletteAddict99, this palette is made for you. Beautiful!

@PaletteAddict99 First off, love this look on you. The palette to me is such a romantic, soft colour group and I think this look is super romantic. My brain is potatoes at this time of year, but I hope I am conveying how lovely you look.

Second, BROWS. For real, your brows are gorgeous. I know it's not the point of your post, but WOWZA (BROWZA). 

๐Ÿคฃ BROWZA๐Ÿ˜‚ @NotCrocker You just Brought me out of my comatose  holiDAZE state well a little anyway. Iโ€™m So so Foggy brained too right now.

Thank you so much for your kind words :)โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ 

Ive been using caster oil in my brows Every now and then for almost a year then lately Iโ€™ve added using rapid lash once or twice a week when I remember to and of course resisting with all the super power I can muster the overwhelming urge to over pluck ๐Ÿ˜•

@angel7594 Thank you for the swatches

Beautiful swatches, @angel7594 !

I love these neutral shades, thank you for sharing swatches @angel7594! ๐Ÿ˜

The shadows are gorgeous @angel7594! ๐Ÿ˜

Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing