Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating me❣️❣️❣️That was so nice of you to think of me <3

I’m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I can’t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.F472985E-EFAC-45F4-AE3C-0037F70CB6F4.jpegSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

41D19363-3276-4B15-8634-A3A99DFBDDC6.jpegAn amazing collection of new launches to try

B61C990F-FB48-46BC-B6C9-826ECE852A1E.jpegIt’s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

I’m so very grateful 💝 Many many Thanks❣️

Re: 🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

@angel7594,

Beautiful swatches!  Thanks for showing us!    Smiley Happy

Thanks for the swatches, @angel7594

thanks for sharing @angel7594 !

Beautiful swatches @angel7594 Heart

Thank you @Mcakes 💕 

Congrats @PaletteAddict99! This is such a nice gift, hope you love them!

Thank you! @sydtomato it is a wonderful gift and I do love everything❣️

Such a nice surprise!  That palette is gorgeous!

Thank you! @mmmiu i agree it is a beautiful palette and very buttery too!

Congrats, @PaletteAddict99! This is such a beautiful and generous holiday surprise from Sephora!  Enjoy your treats! <3

Thank you so much!!! @Tamara76 Sephora is the very best💓 I’m loving everything Smiley Happy

I went to pick up my mail on my way home from work yesterday and received a very thoughtful and touching surprise!  A heartfelt thank you to @KatieBT@SephoraBIC@firstaidbeauty@Herbivore@katesomerville and NARS for the amazing gratis - I'm so excited to try out all the fabulous skincare goodies and NARS shadows.  A very big thank you and hug to the ever generous and kind @Shosh85 for nominating me ~ thank you Shosh85! This is so thoughtful of you. I've had a blast masking with you and am looking forward to all our masking adventures in the new year! 

IMG_3632.JPGIMG_3640.JPGIMG_3633.JPGThank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!

Congratulations @itsfi

Thank you @PrettyPaint! <3 It was such a lovely surprise from @Shosh85! So thoughtful of her! <3

Congrats @itsfi enjoy ❤️😍 everything looks amazing 

Thanks so much @jen143xo! So many lovely items to try; it is a wonderful gratis! 💗

Congrats!!! @itsfi I’m so happy for you to also have been nominated for this amazing Gratis collection! It’s such a very generous gesture from Sephora, the BIC team and also from your wonderful friend @Shosh85 <3 ENJOY❣️

So agree @PaletteAddict99! Such an amazing gesture from Sephora and the BIC Team, and our thoughtful friends! @Shosh85 was so kind to think of me. 🥰

You're so deserving of this fun set of gifts @itsfi, that was so kind of @shosh85 to select you to receive them! Happy Holidays! 💖

Awww, @bakeamuffin! 🥰 Thank you for your kind words. It was so kind and thoughtful of @Shosh85!

love to hear your thoughts! congrats @itsfi 😍

love to hear your thoughts! congrats @itsfi 😍
52 Replies