Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

@angel7594,

Beautiful swatches!  Thanks for showing us!    ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the swatches, @angel7594

thanks for sharing @angel7594 !

Beautiful swatches @angel7594 Heart

Thank you @Mcakes ๐Ÿ’• 

Congrats @PaletteAddict99! This is such a nice gift, hope you love them!

Thank you! @sydtomato it is a wonderful gift and I do love everythingโฃ๏ธ

Such a nice surprise!  That palette is gorgeous!

Thank you! @mmmiu i agree it is a beautiful palette and very buttery too!

Congrats, @PaletteAddict99! This is such a beautiful and generous holiday surprise from Sephora!  Enjoy your treats! โค๏ธ

Thank you so much!!! @Tamara76 Sephora is the very best๐Ÿ’“ Iโ€™m loving everything ๐Ÿ™‚

I went to pick up my mail on my way home from work yesterday and received a very thoughtful and touching surprise!  A heartfelt thank you to @KatieBT@SephoraBIC@firstaidbeauty@Herbivore@katesomerville and NARS for the amazing gratis - I'm so excited to try out all the fabulous skincare goodies and NARS shadows.  A very big thank you and hug to the ever generous and kind @Shosh85 for nominating me ~ thank you Shosh85! This is so thoughtful of you. I've had a blast masking with you and am looking forward to all our masking adventures in the new year! 

IMG_3632.JPGIMG_3640.JPGThank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!

Congratulations @itsfi

Thank you @PrettyPaint! โค๏ธ It was such a lovely surprise from @Shosh85! So thoughtful of her! โค๏ธ

Congrats @itsfi enjoy โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ everything looks amazing 

Thanks so much @jen143xo! So many lovely items to try; it is a wonderful gratis! ๐Ÿ’—

Congrats!!! @itsfi Iโ€™m so happy for you to also have been nominated for this amazing Gratis collection! Itโ€™s such a very generous gesture from Sephora, the BIC team and also from your wonderful friend @Shosh85 โค๏ธ ENJOYโฃ๏ธ

So agree @PaletteAddict99! Such an amazing gesture from Sephora and the BIC Team, and our thoughtful friends! @Shosh85 was so kind to think of me. ๐Ÿฅฐ

You're so deserving of this fun set of gifts @itsfi, that was so kind of @shosh85 to select you to receive them! Happy Holidays! ๐Ÿ’–

Awww, @bakeamuffin! ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you for your kind words. It was so kind and thoughtful of @Shosh85!

love to hear your thoughts! congrats @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜

love to hear your thoughts! congrats @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜
1 Reply
Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing