cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

200w.gif

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

Cranberry Cobbler body butter and a Cinnamon Roll sugar scrub?! Oh My Goodness I'm in love!!!! Plus, you got OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment Strawberry Sorbet AND in the orange?! @CookieGirl1 Mine in Orange and Strawberry just came from the UPS man TODAY!!! I literally just cut open the package! #Twinning ‌🥂

You got some hair stuff I've never heard of, but somehow now NEED on my hair! 😁

I'm not even going to start on the beautiful colors in your eyeshadow palette 💜 

Some of these hauls make me wish I was a middle/high schooler again, trading goodies during sleepovers with friends. 

@furbie honestly, the body butter and sugar scrub are probably some of the highlights for me!  Honestly, they're some of the best smelling body products I've ever used and I'm usually a pretty hard sell when it comes to that kind of thing.  And these are my first OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment lippies!  When I found out about the new ones it was a sign that I needed to finally try out the formula 🙂

Nice hauls @CookieGirl1 ! Have you used the Oribe set before or is it new to you?

@faeriegirl nope, new to me and I have mixed feelings about them.  Have you tried them?

@CookieGirl1  I haven’t. I’ve only tried the Gold lust and the volume one. I didn’t really care for the volume shampoo or conditioner or the gold lust conditioner but I love the gold lust shampoo. 

@faeriegirl I don't think that the Oribe Bright Blonde Radiance & Repair Treatment 4.2 oz/ 125 mL and Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo for Beautiful Color 8.5 oz/ 250 mL are bad but I won't be repurchasing them.  The purple pigment in them isn't strong enough to do a whole lot so the end result is a very subtle brightening rather than actual toning if that makes sense.

Gorgeous haul @CookieGirl1! Is that peripera mood ink in pink youth? I’ve been looking everywhere for that one 😅 would you mind sharing where you found it?

@SurprisedLemur sadly it isn't Pink Youth; I was hoping for that one as well but I could only find it at a couple of retailers and the shipping cost would have made it ridiculous so I tried to choose what I thought would be a similar shade instead.  This one is in Cooling Pink.

Lovely haul! It all looks so amazing and the shades on that eyeshadow pallette are stunning! Enjoy it all 🫶 @CookieGirl1 

@CookieGirl1 Amazing hauls!

@CookieGirl1 THIS IS SUCH A PRETTY HAUL!!!!! I don't do pink and I am loving this!!!

@jaaayp I think I have a thing with pink lately, lol.

Last hauls for the month; most were unplanned, one was on my list for the spring sale. 

A new toy! 😍 I've hemmed and hawed over this gadget for a long time and decided to add it to my spring sale list this year. Then, decided to just go for it now, thanks to some promos, balances on a holiday gift card, a $100 Rouge Reward, and a gift card from @TeamBIC (thank you!) - I was able to get this down to just paying for sales tax out of pocket. Pretty good deal. And now to keep using it on a consistent basis. 🤞

SephoraSephora

These beauties from Besame from a late January order arrived earlier in the month but I hadn't had a chance to try them until a few days ago. The limited edition Ella Fitzgerald Collection is beautiful. 

Besame CosmeticsBesame Cosmetics

2 - Haul 2 Besame 2.jpg

Spoiler
2 - Haul 2 Besame 3a.jpg

A 50% off sale through GMA Deals was too good to pass up. The iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Bright & Tight Dark Circle Firming Eye Cream with Vitamin C & Peptides 0.5 oz / 15... is a repeated purchase and one I like a lot; it came in a set with the #iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Face Glaze Skin Barrier Protect & Glow Moisturizer .8 oz/ 25 mL, a new to me item. Also new is the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Bright & Smooth Body Serum for Dark Spots & Bumps with 7% AHA + BHA 5 oz / 150 mL which I've been using weekly. And the initial reason for this haul? iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Slushy Serum Moisturizer Crush Infused with Bakuchiol 1.18 oz/ 35 mL - thanks for letting me know about the deal @danielledanielle; appreciate it. Says my wallet: "Yeah, we appreciate it. 🙄" lol

GMA DealsGMA Deals

The Besame looks so nice @itsfi , I’d been wondering about it! Will love to hear your thoughts as you use your new DDG toy too! I’d love that some day! 

Besame Apollo is definitely a @Sunnysmom's shade. Rich color and heavily pigmented - I will be working my way to wearing it as a stain. Baby steps.

Oooh wow, such amazing hauls!  I just posted in the sale thread that I'm considering the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ LipWare Pro LED Device ! Enjoy everything! @itsfi 

Ooooh @sister13, if, errrrr, when, you pick up that DDG lip device, I will definitely be interested in your take on it. 

What a fantastic deal on the Innbeauty, @itsfi

I've been fortunate to pick up some good deals through GMA lately @curlychiquita, mostly on the skincare and nail polish front. It was too hard to pass on the INNBeauty deal.

Fabulous haul!!! @itsfi 

@lmaster, thank you. So far, it's all going well! 🤞

44 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos236
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif
  • 200w.gif
  • giphy
  • 1000001615.jpg