Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@eshoe @That’s sort of what happened with the Gucci one. It cut out multiple times and she didn’t repeat herself. Sephora said since it was a problem on their end that no points would be deducted for the event. 

@eshoe   Ahhh that’s so funny. I use to do that before I got my body ware one!! I’m surprised they didn’t talk about their new product. It’s on my sale purchases now. I did the DDG master class just on his website which was free and it was about that new product but they did talk a lot about injectables. I’m not against injections but they are super expensive here so I’m trying to hold off as long as I can. 

You are ahead of your time, @ather

They did talk about a newer product but the majority of the time (and polls) were about stuff you would have to go to his office for, I was just surprised.

@eshoe  Oh darn. I wish I would have known I might have done that one. I have done like 4-5 of his and I really like them! 

@ather did you do the one where they had a client, and did the close up of her skin? I never could have done that, but it was so cool to see!

@eshoe  Yes. I couldn’t either. I saw them doing the light thing at the sephora stores too. I would be scared to see what my skin looks like.

And those special cameras/photos that show UV damage @ather @SportyGirly125? I could never do that, either. I know it’s there, all I can do is my best now that I know better 😂

@eshoe  I agree. I finally have some sun spots and not even the good stuff is helping me. But I was a bad bad girl in my younger years! 

Raise your hand if you used tan accelerator @ather ✋🏼🤦🏻‍♀️

@eshoe @atherI didn’t do any of those.  

You are the wise one, @SportyGirly125 @ather 

@eshoe  and baby oil back in the day! 

I did not have baby oil @ather but pretty sure the number was 2.

7195E48A-C5A7-4DC0-B0E6-34691E6F09E9.jpeg

@eshoe  Omg this brings back memories! I did too!! Why didn’t our parents stop us!!! 

@eshoe I remember that one. 

I think they walked around their office a bit too @SportyGirly125 @ather, I thought that was fun to see what it was like.

@eshoe @If it was really bad and glitchy report it to Sephora. The Gucci event was so bad and I complained and they didn’t charge us points for the event. Thank you for the tip. I have thought about turning it upside down for a while. 

Pretty sure I would t be the o ly one commenting on the audio/video @SportyGirly125. Did you call Sephora? 

@eshoe @I commented on the survey, called and emailed Sephora customer service and emailed Sephora events complaining. 

I did mention it on the survey, @SportyGirly125. I will follow through with contacting them as well, thank you for sharing.

5ACD80B2-734C-478A-92C5-E1D31B00A1CD.jpeg

2 Replies
testing