Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Was anyone able to sign up for any of the January events? I went to RSVP about 5 minutes after I received event email notifification, but everything said registration was closed, and still does. Just curious if anyone was able to register and if you did so immediately when the emails came out?  Thanks! @SportyGirly125 

I could not sign up

HI @grammydeb

All digital events are either closed now or coming soon! Please check back on our digital events page and stay tuned!

https://www.sephora-events.com/

Thanks!

Danee

@sister13 @I signed up for the SDJ one on Tuesday. I got the email around 9am pst. 

Okay, I'm glad you got in. They must have filled up fast, I happened to be looking at my emails at the time and clicked over within a couple minutes of receiving it, so I wondered if there was a glitch. Oh well, but I was really interested in the Dior one! @SportyGirly125 

@sister13 the only reason I didn’t take the Dior one is because Ricky Wilson has done a lot of masterclasses for free. 

umbrella and scarf from last year’s events

BED4119A-820D-4E45-99AB-3B783AE7CBA2.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  I’ve been using mine everyday for the past week 😉 it’s a very nice and sturdy umbrella, too! 

86AA26D6-0F4C-47B0-BA60-C2C59483E000.jpeg

Is anyone still waiting on the JM gift? I have a friend who received hers already, maybe she just got lucky 😁 @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe @I got mine last week. 

Hmmm ok thank you @SportyGirly125 

eta hopefully customer service can help.

I hope to attend at least a couple of masterclasses this year! Thanks for doing this thread @SportyGirly125

@bakeamuffin Welcome

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

At-Home Facelift with NuFACE
Join us for an interactive virtual house call featuring NuFACE cofounders and aesthetician experts Carol Cole and Tera Peterson!
Thursday, January 12
11am PT // 1pm CT // 2pm ET

Hot Skin Care Topics with TRUE BOTANICALS & Brooke Shields

Learn how to unlock your most gorgeous skin with natural biocompatible skin care when you join us for a virtual event featuring TRUE BOTANICALS Chief Product Officer Sarina Godin and supermodel and actor Brooke Shields.

Thursday, January 12
3pm PT // 5pm CT // 6pm ET

Ask the Experts Multi-Event
Welcome to a new year and a renewed focus on self-care! Join us virtually for an exciting day packed with expert knowledge from top innovative brands. We're bringing in an amazing group of doctors, aestheticians, founders and leading experts to share tips on how to embrace the new year, for a new you, with some of our favorite Nordstrom-approved products.

Saturday, January 14

Event 1 - Dr. J and Lissa Bankston from Therabody 9:00 - 9:30AM Pacific

Event 2 - Dr. Dennis Gross from DDG Skincare 10:00 - 10:30AM Pacific

Event 3 - Jessica Imbriglio from TULA Skincare 11:00 - 11:30AM Pacific

Event 4 - Lord Gavin from Augustinus Bader 12:00 - 12:30PM Pacific

Event 5 - Dara Levy from DERMAFLASH 1:00 - 1:30PM Pacific

Thank you @SportyGirly125 💐🌿

@blackkitty2014 @eshoe 

Nordstrom RSVP

Valentino Beauty Holiday Unboxing

Join National Makeup Artist Karoline Karakeosian as she unboxes the limited-edition holiday collection from Valentino Beauty.

Plus, learn how to create festive looks using the collection's dazzling blushes and lipsticks—and discover luxe gift sets to give or keep.

Thursday, December 15
3pm PT // 5pm CT // 6pm ET

Eventbrite

Bloomingdales-Jo Malone

Find the Perfect Present with Jo Malone London

Tuesday, December 13

3pm PT

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹 Happy New Year 🎊🎈 

@blackkitty2014 @Happy New Year!

The Sephora event kicked me out at the very end, I wonder if anyone else experienced that.

@eshoe  I had the same thing happen to me, right at the end zoom conked out and I got a message that I was unexpectedly disconnected. I always enjoy the JM events, it’s fun to get new layering ideas!

This seems to have happened to a few of us, @LCResz 😕I thought it was just my phone at first. @sprocketta was in the class as well and it just ended very suddenly as they were wrapping up.

They always put on a fun theme, don’t they?

testing