Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Rose Inc. on Space NK

D5B02718-F11F-42B5-A6AA-929B739EC2EB.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 @blackkitty2014 

Google Space NK virtual class rose Inc. They are offering a few other classes which require booking fees (applicable to purchases).

@eshoe I was going to book the free Rose Inc one but stopped when it said 4am. Thanks though. The other classes they have are 50 pounds ☹️

Oh no, @SportyGirly125! I booked it and it confirmed 12pm GMT, which…yikes. Looks like I will be attending if I am up early enough!

@eshoe I have booked ones at 5am and tried to pay attention to them but either fell asleep during it or couldn’t wake up to make them. 

I have only made it to one at 5am, @SportyGirly125, and it was non-beauty related. My daughter wanted to do it and it ended up being very enjoyable. 

Spoiler
It was on Wagashi, which I knew nothing about until she told me about it. 
A27A5E36-8033-41F6-AD2B-0F83DB278A52.jpeg

It was very interesting, the amount of artistic care given to a dessert. But still….5am!  

@eshoe Oh how fun.  I wanted to take a similar cooking class but it was focused on Japanese desserts that included mochi.

Well this makes me want to comb through eventbrite again to find some off-the beaten path classes, @SportyGirly125! The mochi one sounds fun.

@eshoe I ended up not doing it because it cost money and I wanted to participate along but it was a lot of stuff I had to buy and it was for a couple of hours.

I think I would have to really be in to something already to go out and buy materials for a class, @SportyGirly125. At least with the beauty ones, chances are, I might have at least something on hand to work with and follow along!

@blackkitty2014 @eshoe 

Nordstrom RSVP

Mindful Beauty & Wellness Panels

Join us virtually for two exciting events featuring the founders of some of our favorite natural beauty and wellness brands. 

Natural Skin Care & Wellness
Friday, January 14
9am PT // 11am CT // 12pm ET

New Year Beauty & Self-Care
Friday, January 14
3pm PT // 5pm CT // 6pm ET

Achieving True Skin Transformations with True Botanicals

Join us for an intimate conversation with Brooke Shields, True Botanicals Brand Ambassador, as she shares the glow-boosting products that help her achieve smooth, hydrated and youthful-looking skin. She'll share skincare secrets that everyone can incorporate into their daily routines.

Saturday, January 15
9am PT // 11am CT // 12pm ET

Thank you, @SportyGirly125!

@blackkitty2014 @eshoe 

Nordstrom RSVP

An At-Home Lift with NuFACE

Give your face some TLC—tone, lift and contour! Join NuFACE cofounders and mother/daughter aesthetician duo, Carol Cole and Tera Peterson, for a deep dive into at-home microcurrent face-lifting. Follow along with your own NuFACE device, or just join us to learn about this innovative skin care tool.

Thursday, January 13
12:30pm PT // 2:30pm CT // 3:30pm ET

Thx you @SportyGirly125 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125. I just recently charged my device after ignoring it all year. I hope to hear some helpful tips!

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! I still need to restock that mask.

As much as I love Sephora, I was very unhappy to not receive word back from them after winning a live giveaway from one of their virtual events. I’ve emailed them to ask whether I’d be receiving my prize, but I have heard no word from them in 3 weeks 😕 Has anyone else experienced this problem?

When I've won, it's taken as short as 72 hr and as long as a few weeks to be notified, @Mari20518. The shipping can take a long time. I am in Canada. You should check your junk or spam folder. Also consider that someone with the same or similar name may have won? I hope it all gets worked out for you!! 

@Mari20518 I had that happen to me last year.  I won in Dec 2020 and was going back and forth with the event customer service team and finally got my prize in March 2021.  I'm in the US.

@blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom rsvp

Tom Ford Holiday Look: Fragrance & Color Masterclass

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14 – 12PM PT // 2PM CT // 3PM ET

Join Tom Ford Beauty's Manager of Education, Carter Daniel as he teaches you all about how Tom Ford's face philosophy of Light and Symmetry inspired skin-transforming products to sculpt the architecture of the face featuring the new exclusive Shade and Illuminate concealer and blush.

2 Replies
testing