Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@blackkitty2014 the event organizer messaged me today to let me know it has been postponed. He will be updating me when it is rescheduled, and will also let me know if any spots become available @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe Awww thank you for the update!

@SportyGirly125 👍🏼😉

@eshoe @Thank you for the tag. It’s sold out. 

That happened fast @SportyGirly125, bummer.

Ready for the Nordstrom Aerin event on Tuesday. 

177CBE81-4042-4361-9D6E-313266EE4A23.jpeg

That bag is so pretty, @SportyGirly125. That looks like a handwritten card as well-great touches!

I’ve attended 3 of the virtual masterclasses now - 2 of which I dialed in to via phone, 1 that I attended via Zoom video conferencing.

Just out of curiosity, what are the odds of scoring free swag by dialing in by phone or logging in by video chat?

@ava123 Are you talking about the US or the Canada ones?

@ava123 No idea, but I did a couple via zoom earlier in the summer and I didn't get anything, either.  

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

FB533E61-72B5-41C6-99B9-8F6461ED0799.jpeg

C4C99FE4-AF01-44BA-A3CD-87EF92E40477.jpeg

Thank you very much, @SportyGirly125 - I just registered. I do not know much about Patrick Ta at all so this is going to be extra special.

@SportyGirly125 Thanks so much for posting! I love watching Patrick Ta’s how-to videos! His voice is so calm and soothing 😌Kinda odd that they advertised a 20% off deal in the first screenshot but 10% off in the confirmation screenshot 🤔

If anyone was interested in the Kiehl’s Masterclass for 100 points, Bloomingdales is hosting what appears to be the exact same class, for free, through Eventbrite.

D763610D-6C30-4216-974C-7666509F3C84.jpeg

Do you have a link? 

@djpettaway @The easiest way to find it is to go to Eventbrite and type Bloomingdales in the search menu and make sure you are searching online and not your location. 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Bobbi Brown x Ulla Johnson Collection Virtual Event

THURSDAY, AUGUST 26 - 12PM PT // 3PM ET

Join Bobbi Brown's National Make up Artist, Michele Shakeshaft as she shows you how to achieve a beautiful fresh face look featuring the limited edition Ulla Johnson Collection.

0B9EC36E-191B-48E8-BB44-194673661698.png

Thank you, @SportyGirly125, I signed up for the Bobbi Brown event.

@TeamBIC   sad that Canadians are excluded from Sephoria and that you have to declare you’re a US resident to attend a VIRTUAL event.  What’s the reasoning behind that?   

Registration for Sephoria is live on the app! Make sure you scroll down and check out all of your options before you select which way you would like to attend. Along with the free option there's 2 swag bags that are $40 each. I did not see the swag bags at first and so I *think* I'm registered twice as the only RSVP button I saw at first was just the free ticket.

@TeamBIC @GeorginaBT is there any way to check to see that I'm just registered to attend with the swag bag #2 ticket that I purchased? I don't need the free ticket and would hate to take a ticket from someone that would like to attend for free. Thank you!

2 Replies
testing