Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@haleyvvvv oh I'm so sorry! Idk why our lovely Canadian ladies can't attend 😥.

@WinglessOne @lmaster @missjeanie @quspork @itsfi @Buootiful @ohheyitscindyk 

thanks for the heads up @niki172 

Sephoria tickets are live on the app! Make sure you scroll down as there's 3 different ways to register. They're $40 each. 

Thanks for the tag, @SportyGirly125! I ended up going with Kit #1. I can't wait to see how the virtual experience goes. 

Thanks so much for the tag @SportyGirly125 ! I got both bags but I really wanted #1 to try Danessa Myricks but then I also want another product from Saie for #2. 😛

Thank you!! @SportyGirly125 I registered for kit #2

Thank you!! @SportyGirly125 I registered for kit #2

Thanks for the heads-up, @SportyGirly125 ! I registered and bought kit #1, though I'm very curious about ITEM Beauty (a new-to-me brand). Can't wait to hear about those products from folks who bought kit #2! 

Heh, I even re-installed Sephora's app to register. 😂 This reminds me to check out the app and see if it performs better than the previous version(s); I hadn't used it since 2018 or early 2019, I think. 

@WinglessOne I was curious about ITEM beauty until I looked it up and saw it’s from Tik Tok star Addison Rae. 

@SportyGirly125  Haha, I had to ask google who that is. 🤣 I'm way out of the loop on big Tik Tok stars. I hadn't started investigating ITEM Beauty, but now I'm poking around their site a bit and I see that some of their products contain combos of bergamot oil, lavender, pachouli oil, lemon oil, and lime oil—all essential oils (and lavender water) that are bad for my face. That's enough reason for me to lose interest. 

@WinglessOne I got kit 2. I wish there was an option to get both kits. 

I was not awake this morning and did all 3 ways to register🤣. It let me buy both bags and I got purchase receipts for both. @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful  @SportyGirly125  I almost intentionally bought both kits, but 1) my skin hates nearly all Tatcha products and 2) I didn't want to take a spot (by registering twice) that could've gone to someone else, since space is limited. Then I saw the offer terms below each registration option, which includes "Kits are limited to 1 purchase per client." Sounds like that's not being enforced, though. 😄 

EDIT: Hmm, now I wonder if that disclosure language means a client can purchase both kit options (kit #1 and #2) but only one of each, or a client can purchase only one of the 2 kit options (either kit #1 or kit #2, but not both). Years of dealing with offer disclosures from a UX design/usability perspective have made me focus on this kind of thing. 🤦‍♀️

@SportyGirly125  I'm kinda surprised there's no USD $80 double-kit option. But hey, I'm happy there are at least these 2 kits. 🙂 

@SportyGirly125 I have been sitting here trying to decide which experience kit to register for 😄

@ohheyitscindyk 

@niki172 and I got kit 2

@SportyGirly125 That's the one I'm leaning toward!

@eshoe @niki172 I got my ticket and bought experience kit 2

@SportyGirly125 @niki172 I selected kit 1, as I have been wanting to try Danessa Myricks. 

@eshoe I own Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Rocket and it's fantastic! I hope you get a great bag! I couldn't pass up on the Tatcha lol 

The Tatcha was tempting but curiosity won out this time @niki172! I saw that in Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Valentine on Daniel’s model in a Tatcha Masterclass and was smitten. I am so curious about the texture.

@eshoe on the eye I can attest that it's a really smooth creamy liquid (more creamy than liquid-y). Like it's not runny but I do shake my tube for some reason before I use it. I think it's just a habit. I find it easy to work with and not messy for a liquid eyeshadow. I hope you like it!

testing