Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thanks so much, @SportyGirly125. This is one of the brands I usually mentioned in the survey, so I am happy to see they will be holding a class!

Sephora released their August masterclasses:

1. One/Size brunch-and-beat with Jeffery Starrr and drag icon Morgan Mcmicheals (Tuesday, August 10th. 7 PM ET. 500 Beauty Insider Points (BIP))
  2. Moroccanoil refresh and renew hair and body with vice president of global education Robert Ham (Thursday, August 12th. 5 PM ET. 100 BIP)
  3. Kiehls new micro-dose retinol serum with dermatologist  Dr. Michelle Henry (Thursday, August 19th. 5 PM ET. 100 BIP)
  4. Benefit brow hacks with global brow expert Jared Bailey and brand ambassador Maggie-Ford Danielson (Wednesday, August 25th. 5:30 PM ET. 100 BIP)
  5. Floral Street perfume class with founder Michelle Feeney (Thursday, August 26th. 5 PM ET. 100 BIP)

I’ve never joined a Sephora event before.

Are these for US residents only? I signed up for the One/Size event with a Canadian address, but afterwards, when I read the rules, it says it’s for US residents only! Is this an error in the rules? Or an error in the sign-up form?

@ava123 @I would call customer service and ask 

@FullCoverageBB The first masterclass is actually Patrick Starrr not Jeffrey Starrr

Did everyone see that Sephoria is going to be a virtual event this year? Free to attend with some added event enhancements that you can purchase. Registration opens on 8/11 and the event is on 9/18 from 10am-1pm PT. @SportyGirly125 @eshoe @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 @Guessgal @Sunnysmom @Tamara76 

niki172_0-1627761053807.png

niki172_0-1627761247424.png

Thank you for tagging me @niki172 ! 😘Although I loved all the decorations and setup of the live event, this virtual one is definitely something I’ll be looking forward to! 

@Guessgal  Did you see the FAQ thread for Sephoria 2021? It will only be accessible in USA. While I was all ready to cross boarder if an in person Sephoria happened this year but can’t do that for virtual event. What a bummer.

@fatimamummy What?! No way 😩 where did you find the Sephoria FAQ btw? All I could see was their homepage which doesn’t state much on it: https://www.sephora-events.com/sephoria/

Thank you for posting, @fatimamummy, I swear I was loosing my patience trying to find the registration page and this explains why I can't 😞

@niki172  Thanks for posting this! I want to do it so bad! Hopefully it won't be too hard to get a spot!!

@PrettyPaint fingers crossed I'd love to do it also!

Woohoo, thank you for the tag, @niki172! wondering if I need to be up at 12am to ensure a spot☺️

@eshoe that was my train of thought as well. I wonder if these tickets are going to fly.

@niki172 so far, no registration…so maybe tickets are going to be more widely available than suspected😉🤷🏻‍♀️

@eshoe it's live on the app! Make sure you scroll down as there's 3 different ways to register. I accidently registered 2x's - once for free and once for a swag bag. They're $40 each. 

Tagging some people that may be interested @SportyGirly125 @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom @Mcakes @Tamara76 @Guessgal @FullCoverageBB @tjffc @Ispend2much6 @haleyvvvv @PrettyPaint @sister13 

I'm trying to remember people as I go - if I forgot you I'm so sorry!

Thanks for the tag! I’m registered and can’t wait!! @niki172  💕💗💕

Thank you so, so much for the tag @niki172 

You're welcome @PrettyPaint I hope you got a ticket!

@niki172 Thanks!

testing