Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

🤦🏻‍♀️I know @PrettyPaint lol and I got those from someone else too. Maybe it was just in a Sephora purchase? Goofy! 

I posted my class confirmations just in case you wanted to know what time zone in the US it was 

78BE9006-F499-4A3D-AA1D-0C78CCFFEF94.png

F065CBEE-CFE3-4BB4-802E-B4BDE2EE094D.png

CBEFAC1C-BE68-48A6-9D6E-13186159C872.png

81B0F120-F110-4139-9714-4177E36E0C39.png

210C0D23-AC7D-48B1-9B75-095FCDCFF2EC.png

I just received this for attending the Rare Beauty event. How cute is the pin🥰

9114D5DD-50EC-47C4-9172-0429D5BA73CB.jpeg

4DDD03AF-D9BF-46BC-AA5F-BBAE2A084447.jpeg

That Rare Beauty bag is so nice, @eshoe!!

I thought so too, @haleyvvvv! I love the little pin. The Lip Soufflé is 3ml - the FS is 3.9! 

Did anyone else attend the 7 Virtues class? It was strange yet enlightening? 

@GG84 I attended it as well. Definitely not what I was expecting, either! It was different. I did end up winning the book, and I anticipate that to be an equally interesting read. I felt bad at times for her, it sounded like her early years were difficult. ‘Enlightening’ was the perfect choice of words😉

@eshoe Yay!! I won the book and perfume too!  I'm still waiting on my Dior prize I won in December.  I hope it gets shipped before I get the 7 Virtues one.

Yay @SportyGirly125 congratulations!!! I was so excited to see in the email it will be one of the gemstone roller balls. You won a Dior prize? That is very exciting! Did they talk about it in the class? I would rewatch it just to find out. I am very happy for you☺️

@eshoe Thank you. The US Sephora events are not like the Canada ones where they send you a link if you missed it and I didn’t record it 😔I only briefly remember what was going to be given that’s the reason I was asking about the official rules to see what the actual prize was. I emailed Sephora about it.  They told me they would send me tracking when I asked about it but it’s been a month since they told me so I might email them again.  It’s been 10 weeks since the draw and the email says the prizes are sent 4-6 weeks after being notified. 

Hmmmm yes, I remember receiving the samples, @SportyGirly125 - it was right around four weeks after the event.

@eshoe I got the samples with the pouch too but am patiently waiting on the giveaway prize that hasn’t been shipped yet. 

I hope it makes it to you soon, @SportyGirly125. I am curious to see what you won, too. I’m surprised it has taken this long🤔

@eshoe When I emailed a month ago they said delays due to holiday shipping but it’s almost March now so I have no idea what the hold up is or if anyone else is getting their prizes now. 

I suspect mail delays (especially with the weather) might be at least partially to blame @SportyGirly125. I haven’t experienced any issues with UPS, but I sent USPS mail that has been stalled for two weeks now, in limbo, while incoming packages are just sitting in distribution centers back east. It is frustrating.

Oh congratulations on winning her book @eshoe . My favorite quote from her “I’m 52 though technically I’m 51. COVID robbed me 1 year” 😂🤣😘🥰 I feel exactly the same way 😂

@blackkitty2014 I forgot that part! I really think I am the only person I know who felt like the not-being-able-to-go-anywhere year was a major decompression period for me. I hope this year is giving you more opportunity to get out and enjoy life. Unless you live anywhere in the mid or eastern part of the states🥶!!

Thx @eshoe . I miss traveling the most. Day to day I don’t have much life anyway 🤣😂 but we did cancelled our every so often Hawaii trip last year. I need so Poke 😘😂🤣 which always too expensive and not half as good in the mainland where we’re at. 🤣😂

Oh no, @blackkitty2014! What island(s) do you usually visit? I’ve only been once, to Maui. But yes the poke is delicious😋 (and $$$$)! The last time I went out to eat was for  quick sushi. A spicy poke bowl, but they make it so hot it’s barely tolerable😆 

@eshoe I’m sorry for the late response. I am so busy at work so I loose track of time and space 😂🤣 We had been to Maui once, Kauai once and many times to Oahu and Big Island. We normally fly out from the Bay Area so the airfares are usually cheap plus my in laws have a timeshare in Big Island so we go there every so often. Big Island is probably our favorite. It’s relatively cheaper than Maui and Oahu and lots of things to do and see.

@eshoe - Congratulations on winning the book!  💖💖💖

6 Replies
testing