Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

For anyone interested, byTerry has opened up more space in its Masterclass

byTerry Masterclass.PNG

byTerry Masterclass.PNG

@SportyGirly125 @WinglessOne 

@itsfi @Thank you. Just booked the class. 

@SportyGirly125 Yay, I'm glad you were able to book it! 

And thanks for posting this, @itsfi ! I hadn't checked my email all day. I wouldn't be able to attend anyway, as I have a conflicting appointment. Can't wait to hear how the class went! 

2ADC83BF-994A-40D9-8136-90A2AF4F494A.png

00459557-C199-48A8-855C-18B9E796B676.png

Looking forward to the DDD class. I recently attended the Gucci one which was fun. It looks like you Canadian ladies are getting some really awesome classes!

@niki172  I also did the DDG class what did you think?

35C56210-21F4-4053-A59C-F3693305D897.png

68B0F081-E7B6-44FF-907E-A1EE7AC91988.png

70DDB985-BD64-4B4A-8784-02EA085F6751.png

F517FA3D-00DE-45EF-B8AF-EC8B7E040FA1.png

0B33DA80-CC68-45FD-B633-8680914CA543.png

3030F193-7470-4E4E-845C-FFC31847523B.png

CE4004DD-9A76-4E3F-9ADF-D3FB071C34AF.png

Screenshot_20210201-114927_Samsung_Internet[1].jpg

Sharing for all of the BICers of the North again.  ❤️  @l8totheparty @missjeanie @ather @heartsmyface @SportyGirly125 

Also up on the Sephora page (RSVP soon)  -  Dr. Dennis Gross 2/10, Kate Somerville 2/11, The Seven Virtues 2/12, Nudestix 2/18 and The Inkey List 2/25+2/26.  

If anyone in the US is curious of what you get. I attended every single class. The only one I didn’t get was the Charlotte Tilbury one because I didn’t do the survey in time but others have posted it down below. 

BiossanceBiossance

FreshFresh

Glow RecipeGlow Recipe

Quai and Charlotte TilburyQuai and Charlotte Tilbury

DiorDior

TatchaTatcha

NarsNars

These are amazing!! Thank you for posting, @SportyGirly125!!

Oh thx for posting @SportyGirly125. I’m sure ppl will be curious and this will give them an idea. Looks liked I missed a whole lots of virtual classes. The bags and the samples are super cute 🥰 

Thank you so much Sephora Canada, Events at Sephora and @GlowRecipe and Tatcha for the lovely gratis samples for signing up and attending the digital events. I've enjoyed the MasterClasses so much and this is just a lovely surprise on top. 

20210130_153013.jpg

So excited to try the Niacinamide drops and the Toner!! So many other faves!!

20210130_152735.jpg

So excited to try the rice cleanser!!

Thank you!!

@haleyvvvv Niiiice!  I'm waiting for mine that's coming from attending the Rare Beauty class.  Very excited :).

@CookieGirl1 Oooh that's exciting!! Fingers crossed it arrives soon!!

@haleyvvvv - Isn't it great all the samples the companies and Sephora send for attending these events?  I've been able to try so many products that I otherwise probably wouldn't have (or it would have been many months from now).  My favorite so far has been the Tatcha Rice Wash.  I'm definitely getting a full size when I'm finished with the sample! 😍

@Titian06 it is so great!! And also, like while there may have been samples at in store events, its so great for those of us who live in a smaller city or far away from a sephora to get to attend things like this. I kinda hope they stay doing these instead of mostly in store events going forward.

@haleyvvvvI received this gift also and was really surprised by the generosity! I haven't had the opportunity to try the Glow Recipe products yet, but they've been on my list and the gift had a nice range of the products, so I'm sure I will fall in love with a bunch of these products and pick some up during the next sale!

@myxducky I know, I was maybe like thinking it would be a DS of the glow drops, but this was so very generous. I hope the products work for you (the sleeping mask is such a fave)!!

I'm so surprised that Glow Recipe included samples of nearly their full line.  

I am new to this and dont know how we will know when events are going to happen so that I can sign up 

Also where and how do I sign up? Im lost lol...

1 Reply
testing