Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Oh yesterday must have been real fun then, @missjeanie - you all were SO chatty😂 The kindness was overflowing! That feature is always disabled in our classes, though the Q&A is available. 

lol... It's so chatty on both of the ones I've done!  It was nuts trying to keep an eye on it lol @eshoe I'm so excited to do more of these now.  Can't believe I slept on them!

Me too, @missjeanie. If I can catch a good tip or two, it is well worth it!

@eshoe The DG one was very different. I love the behind the scenes and that the girl had skin issues.  Didn’t know it was going to be a hour and a half long since I was doing the Glow Recipe one at the same time. 

Yes, I don’t think I would have been as comfortable with so many people seeing my skin under a magnifying glass, @SportyGirly125. But it helped tremendously to see exactly what he was referring to when talking about hyperpigmentation/scarring. So good. Makes me want to go back to my dermatologist, and actually motivated me to see if mine is offering online appointments now. 

@eshoe @I know my daughter’s dermatologist is doing virtual sessions 

Good to know, @SportyGirly125! Making a call to see if my derm does the same as well:)

Oh I’m happy you got it figured out, @missjeanie! I am hoping to tag along just for fun, hope you enjoy it, too!!!

@eshoe Thank you for tagging me!  I ended up RSVPing to this one and the Glow one as well- my schedule is actually cooperating with me for once.  I'm so ready to learn some stuff and find more of my muse. 

Yay happy dance @Nickelliebear1 💗👍🏼🤩 hope you enjoy them!!!

🤯 awesome! I signed up for this and the glow one from Sephora. I really hope I can carve the hour and learn! I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for introducing me to this, @eshoe .

I hope you can too, @l8totheparty. I missed the recent Glow one (ugh...it is one of the brands I requested when prompted at the end survey, too 🙄). Enjoy if you are able to make it!

@eshoe Sorry you missed the Glow one.  I know they record them and usually will provide a link to watch them weeks later.

@l8totheparty I have done a lot of virtual masterclasses and they are really good.

So good to hear! @SportyGirly125 

They're usually recorded and have a link sent around after to watch it later, @l8totheparty , in case you don't get to attend the full hour. Although definitely if you can join live do so, because they do prize draws!

How fun! @haleyvvvv 

Aww @haleyvvvv sorry I missed tagging you! Forgot you live up in the great north ☺️ Hope you get to join this one, it was so inspiring.

No worries, @eshoe, I've been attending most of them this past year already!! I'm already signed up 🙂

Ahhh, so good to hear @haleyvvvv! It’s been such a great diversion🙌🏼

@eshoe Glad you are liking this thread.  You can still sign up for this one but we won't be eligible for the prizes.

1 Reply
testing