Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@faeriegirl I got the samples similar to this from Charlotte Tilbury event a while ago. Isn’t the Sephora bag the cutest? 

@faeriegirl

I think mine is coming tomorrow. It’s only one sample?

@SportyGirly125  Yep, just one. I thought they were sending more than that. 🤔

6AC9F46F-E471-404E-B190-2395D3726F45.png

I woke up today and said a curse word in my head because I thought I missed the Gucci class for the US (I'm really interested in some of their newer products). I'm so glad I was wrong and it's not for a few weeks 😆. I wanted to take the Fresh class also, but I don't know how fast these things fill up and I wanted to only take my fair share.

@niki172 I usually sign up as soon as I hear or see the class available and then I post on here.  I haven't missed one yet.  They are really great classes especially when learning about new products.  The Fresh one was really good.  Lev Glazman talked about how he got into skincare and talked about his Kombucha essence.

Thank you for keeping this updated, @SportyGirly125 ! Their US event was highly informative and fun, you might enjoy this one @l8totheparty @missjeanie @ather @heartsmyface @Nickelliebear1 

Today they announced that there's going to be a Summer Fridays masterclass on the 28th for any of the other Canadian BICers.  @l8totheparty @missjeanie @ather @heartsmyface @haleyvvvv @Guessgal 

Oh I'd be super into this one @Nickelliebear1 !  Thanks for the tag.  Did you sign up already?  I couldn't find a sign up.  

@missjeanie I signed up for it. Go to eventbrite and in the search box type summer fridays and it will show up. 

@SportyGirly125 I found it!  Not sure why it didn't show upon my first eventbrite search, but when I went back it was there plain as day.  Thanks so much for this thread!  It's the boost to my January that I needed!

@missjeanie Glad you are liking this thread.

Thank you so much for the tag @Nickelliebear1 ! I met Marianna Hewitt at an in-store event back in the summer of 2019 and I’m so excited to hear her speak again at this virtual event! 😁

Hmmmm.... @eshoe  I clicked the link here and it only brought me to a Dr. Dennis Gross and a Gucci class.  Once the classes are full do they remove them from the list?  Is there a link on the Sephora page to get to the events?

Okay... lol I just went to eventbrite and did it that way.  I'm excited now!

@missjeanie When I post about events they are usually signs ups on Sephora via the link above or on eventbrite like the Tatcha one you were tagged on.

@SportyGirly125 @eshoe  I can't believe I haven't done these before, they look like so much fun.  I'm already trying to come up with some good questions!

@missjeanie can’t wait to hear what you think about it! 

I'm pretty excited @eshoe !  This is like a big activity for me now lol!

@missjeanie I get it! The DDG one today was much different than I expected, but really informative. It was perfect timing, too. I hope to ‘see’ you tomorrow😉

I did the Glow Recipe last night @eshoe and quite enjoyed it.  I'm not very practiced on Zoom (use teams more) so I kinda had to re-orient myself a bit and I did find that I wanted to read all the chat and the Q&A, and watch the presentation and eventually had to give up and just watch.  There was so much going on!  But that said, I did learn quite a few tips and tricks and I've added the glow drops to my basket.  

3 Replies
testing