Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Sorry @SportyGirly125 @didn’t realize it was so blurry. Lip color is Viva La Vergara. The other 2 are Magic Cream and Magic Serum

529F4026-1BF5-4ECF-A402-75FB55756A13.jpeg

1AE65D54-8BE7-45B2-B0A8-ED849DEEFEC2.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 @SportyGirly125 I received these samples for filling out the survey too, but got the shade Pillow Talk instead which is cool since I’ve been meaning to pick that one up!

@Guessgal Good to know.  I asked customer service for the survey to fill out.  I don't know how many people attended that day so I don't know if I will get anything or not.

@blackkitty2014 Oh how cool thanks. I filled out a survey from a link customer service sent me but don’t know if I’ll get anything. 

@SportyGirly125 I got a gift last week for attending the Master Class.  Three sample products came in a  Sephora make-up bag that included a CT Serum, magic cream, and a Viva La Vergara lipstick.  

@tjffc so cool.  Thank you for letting me know.

@blackkitty2014 @What are the 3 items you got?

6F17637C-6931-4451-98E9-0CE5ECC4FBDC.jpeg

5E98930B-149B-4425-8CB8-D36838EB5C7E.png

narscosmeticsdotcom/USA/nars-livestream-shopping

@SportyGirly125  

This looks like a good one. How do you sign up? I tried copying and pasting the site address but there’s no link for rsvp’ing.

@missy94612 @Since no outside links can be used. Change the url to include the http:// in the front and change the dot to an actual dot 

Also there’s no sign up. It will go live on that link at that date and time. It will be EST time zone. 

E23E166C-E6E1-40A3-9D99-49B68C0BB63A.png

Join us for an exclusive Virtual Event with Host of Queer Eye and Biossance Ambassador Jonathan Van Ness (@jvn) and Licensed Esthetician Nayamka Roberts -Smith (@labeautyologist)

Get Unready With JVN and Nayamka as they talk self care, celebrating diversity, and their nightly skincare routines including Biossance’s newest product: Squalane + Elderberry Jelly Cleanser. We invite you to join in on the conversation as they discuss self-love, wellbeing and diversity in the beauty industry.

Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/get-unready-with-jonathan-van-ness-jvn-and-nayamka-labeautyologist-regis...

Plus, 4 lucky attendees* will win the Ultimate Biossance Prize Pack valued at $590 CAD ($448 USD) each

*contest open to Canadian and US residents only

banner.png

I have link for the Rare Beauty one if anyone needs. I would be super appreciative if someone could send the link to the Fresh one from Thursday (Sept 10), thank you in advance!!

Free Lancome Masterclass 9/24!

"Put your best face forward with our luxury eye, face, and lip make up collections. Find the best makeup, from foundation to mascara to lipstick. Troy can help you achieve your desired look. Learn how to master those makeup and beauty techniques you always wanted to learn but just never had the time."

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 11.22.56 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

Can anyone advise me on how to sign up for this class? Thanks

@Anonymous @Sign up at eventbrite 

@RAWRitsRED Thank you for the into.

Free 1 hour Clinique Masterclass 9/25 at 12:00 PST/3:00 EST

Link at the top of the image!

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 11.19.00 PM.png

@RAWRitsRED Thank you.

Shoppers is having a virtual beauty event on Sept 12th (4 different sessions on the same day) as well as a Masterclass series on various days throughout September. You can sign up via the Shoppers website. Plus they have a GWP when you spend $75+ going on right now.

3490DE7F-C2CB-4124-896B-E738A1676843.png

4D2F5BE2-C90C-4145-BE10-33C1D8458E9E.png

testing