Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@RAWRitsRED Great information.  Thank you for sharing. 

Great thread, @SportyGirly125!! I'm excited for this class tomorrow 🙂

@SportyGirly125 @RAWRitsRED 

Hi, I am Canadian and went on Tatcha Instagram page did not see the post to register I also look at the Sephora Canada Instagram couldn't find it do you have the link to the post please would like to register please! Thank you

@kokine35 It’s on their Instagram stories with a swipe up link 

Hi @kokine35!

You can find it on the Eventbrite website or the Tatcha Instagram "stories"

@RAWRitsRED  Thank you so much! I am registered can't wait for the event and the amazing prize to win Thanks!

Eventbrite has a bunch of free (and paid) makeup classes!

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 1.43.36 PM.png

This is an amazing idea for a thread! @RAWRitsRED @SportyGirly125 Seems like there's actually a lot going on behind the scenes - all these hidden gems aka masterclasses! I just registered for a Chantecaille one. Can't wait, thanks for sharing 🤗

@Guessgal Did you attend the class today for Chantecaille?

No, I was swamped with work yesterday unfortunately. I did attend the 2 Chantecaille ones from about a week ago though. Did you learn anything neat in yesterday's class? 🙂 @SportyGirly125 

@Guessgal @I learned I want everything!  Haha

@Guessgal @I registered for Chantecaille too. 

@Guessgal 

There's a lot of great classes on the Sephora IGTV, too!  They're great since you can watch them any time and pause the videos.

@RAWRitsRED Thank you again!

Re: Sephora Canada Virtual Masterclass-Tatcha

I can't post the link so you'll have to type it out but this is how to schedule your free 15 min. brow consultation with ABH!  Not sure if they're still doing it, but you might get a $10 off coupon too.

@SportyGirly125 there should be a thread for all the virtual classes!

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 1.09.56 PM.png

I did this ABH brow consultation sometime last month and was able to stack the $10 off with their BOGO lippies sale, SCORE! 🙌 However, I must note that there was a lot of back and forth to get the code to work with international checkout (I'm in Canada) and I almost gave up on it. They did finally re-issue me one that would work for Canada, thankfully.

As for the consultation itself, I'd say the most valuable thing I learned was not to dye my eyebrows when changing to a different hair colour, since the eyebrow roots will peek through very quickly. Instead, the brow artist suggested to use a tinted brow gel or fill in with an eyebrow pigment. @RAWRitsRED 

@SportyGirly125 

I'm in California but was able to sign up anyway!  Too bad I won't be able to enter for the prize tho.

Anastasia Beverly Hills is still doing their free 15 minute, one-on-one eyebrow shaping class.  Saw the ad again on Instagram.  I took it last month and was pretty helpful.

@RAWRitsRED I’m in CA too.  I’m pretty sure it’s suppose to only be for Canadians but put the province as other. 

testing