Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

71- CP Beskar Steel, Imperial Credit, Mythosaur. I used the Profusion white base for this. @CookieGirl1 When I first opened it, it exploded everywhere so one eye had way more than the other. I found it to spread easy, and seemed to stay put once it started to dry down. It's not as intense of a white as UD Freebase was. I'll update later on how long it lasts. Here it is with different lighting. 

71 CP Mando 1.jpg71 CP Mando 1-2.jpg

So pretty! 😍 @Samtian 

@idanyd Thank you!!

@Samtian  Oh this is a very cool ❄️🥶 look!  Nice and icy ❄️.   No store carries Profusion in my area, but I read that it didn’t last for you. That’s a shame.  Have you tried Milani eyeshadow primer?  I’m getting about 6-8 hrs of wear.  But you need longer so I am going to put on my thinking cap.  Will keep you updated 

@Cissy63 Thank you! I had to order Profusion online. I have not tried Milani but like you mentioned I need longer time. 

@Samtian I love the look of this! Sorry it had a mishap, I use the juvias place eye primer, holy cow is it pigmented!! 

@lmaster They have a white primer?! I would have picked that up. 

@Samtian it's called Milky white 

Screenshot_20231219-173902.png

From Ulta

@lmaster Thank you!

@Samtian oh no, I'm sorry that it had a bit of an...abrupt?...start but I'm glad that it was at least easy to disperse.

@CookieGirl1 It did! It did not last even 10 hours though. My whole eye look was mostly gone at that point. I need something to last over 10 hours for work. But I'll keep this for short events. 

@Samtian thanks for the review.  Maybe I'll pass on that one...

Oh so stunning 🤩 @Samtian 

@Cissy63 Thank you!

Oh, I love this color @Samtian! ♥️ It reminds me of Burberry Pale Barley, the only other shadow I’ve ever panned (and fully panned too) before I started ND Biba as part of the pan it! challenge,

@itsfi Thank you!!! Sounds beautiful!

Thank you all!

These two you together like 👌👌 @Samtian

@Samtian  this is a beautiful combination!

It's absolutely beautiful @Samtian 

32,027 Replies
testing